I Am Leaving This Site And Deleting My Account.

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I have too much to lose if my personal information gets leaked on this site. And it's just not worth it at this point. My goal with looksmaxing was never to get laid, because ive already done that. EVERY DAMN PERSON on this website only cares about this. I literally have not met one person on here that isn't obsessed with getting laid. Im about 99 percent sure all of you are mental patients at an institution or convicted criminals. You may say "But you're a 5'4 Twink-ass. You can't have confidence." Hey guess what - I do. And there's nothing you can do about it. I don't define myself through the validation of other people. YOU PEOPLE do. ALL OF YOU. BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE FUCKING RETARDED. YOU'RE A BUNCH OF GAY BUTT FUCKS. I hate all of you. Goodbye.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, BrahminBoss, shepard and 7 others
see you tomorrow bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shepard, Danish_Retard, itorroella9 and 3 others
you're not special faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, itorroella9 and Smoke Fanboy
I have too much to lose if my personal information gets leaked on this site. And it's just not worth it at this point. My goal with looksmaxing was never to get laid, because ive already done that. EVERY DAMN PERSON on this website only cares about this. I literally have not met one person on here that isn't obsessed with getting laid. Im about 99 percent sure all of you are mental patients at an institution or convicted criminals. You may say "But you're a 5'4 Twink-ass. You can't have confidence." Hey guess what - I do. And there's nothing you can do about it. I don't define myself through the validation of other people. YOU PEOPLE do. ALL OF YOU. BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE FUCKING RETARDED. YOU'RE A BUNCH OF GAY BUTT FUCKS. I hate all of you. Goodbye.
Rope already faggot

14138 1

Bluepillers: 2

what being 5ft4 does to a mfer
@DivineBeing @OldVirgin @Toth's thot @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Toth's thot and subhuman incel
what being 5ft4 does to a mfer
@DivineBeing @OldVirgin @Toth's thot @subhuman incel
He's been here a while with 3000 posts yet no single user knows who he is or what he has ever contributed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 5786, MostGLSlayer and 1 other person
He's been here a while with 3000 posts yet no single user knows who he is or what he has ever contributed
no one cares about turbomanlets

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, MostGLSlayer and DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: shepard and Deleted member 13332
he's manlet and he thinks he's a human

that's a sinner unbeknownst to god
if i was 5ft4 thought of being a human would never cross my mind, even right now at 5ft11 i dont delude myself and accept that im inferior subhuman with no rights until i visit dr.bertz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Toth's thot
They‘ll welcome you with open arms on incels .is :) 5‘4 guys can‘t relate to Looksmax Chadproblems

take care, King

They‘ll welcome you with open arms on incels .is :) 5‘4 guys can‘t relate to Looksmax Chadproblems

take care, King
i made 35k euros from poker fuck your runescape

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Good riddance buddy boyo

People here value the judgements of normies at astronomical levels. It's sad.

I wish you a good life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786