i am like a villian from poop monster.

M

MogUtoPoopLoserLTN

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
13
i am like a villian from poop monster, except im the super hero, cuz all i do is eat poop, and eating poop good no??? you disagree with me I will dox you, and swat you, and then poop you, cuz im the poopmonster, but im not a monster, im a hero. Do you like poop also, pls let me know, I am looking for a fellow pooper, looking to eat poop with me??? will you eat poop with me? I swear I am not a fed or cia, I will not imprision you for your lookmaxing tatics being so beautifull and devistating to the world econemy. actually I am a prohept and have recived a vision from poop jesus, he has told me that a great poop flood will the flood the earth, killing all the non poopers, I am gods disciple and must build a poop arc, to save all the poop animals, come with me if you want to live.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Matt Fat
i am like a villian from poop monster, except im the super hero, cuz all i do is eat poop, and eating poop good no??? you disagree with me I will dox you, and swat you, and then poop you, cuz im the poopmonster, but im not a monster, im a hero. Do you like poop also, pls let me know, I am looking for a fellow pooper, looking to eat poop with me??? will you eat poop with me? I swear I am not a fed or cia, I will not imprision you for your lookmaxing tatics being so beautifull and devistating to the world econemy. actually I am a prohept and have recived a vision from poop jesus, he has told me that a great poop flood will the flood the earth, killing all the non poopers, I am gods disciple and must build a poop arc, to save all the poop animals, come with me if you want to live.
I'm reading this while pooping. :lul::owo:
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
17
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
ArchangeI
Replies
7
Views
69
ghoulmania
ghoulmania
Tesarossa
Replies
4
Views
27
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
47
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
M
Replies
5
Views
48
Araneae
Araneae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top