I am literally a subhuman.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Diamond
IMG 0418

Some data about me:
Country of origin: Balkans
Height: About 187cm
Relationship status: never had one, JFL.
..and still a virgin.
My biggest insecurity, why I've never approached a woman, is my hooked nose, so I don't have the self-confidence to do so(but I've never heard anything bad about my nose from women, only from men lol). I get a lot of looks from women, but that means fcking nothing, who knows what they think dude. Maybe they think "oh he has a big nose, he must have a 9inch cock in his pants" but sadly this is not the case cuz my dick is only 7inch. Can also only take pictures of me from this angle because you can't see that shit nose there. Gotta save €10k for that crappy gay surgery. I have to shell out 10k to normalize something that is already normal on Chad.. garbage life. Don't even know if it's still worth it at my age, will need some time to get the money together, then find a good doctor etc etc. Chad doesn't have to do it, he has a perfect nose. Unlike us subhuman creatures.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 22886, Aypo129 and 7 others
This is what happens when you are mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, highT, ascension! and 12 others
Stopped reading at 187
Jfl at how mentally weak you muh subhuman stop crying and go slay faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, highT, Deleted member 22886 and 9 others
View attachment 1938325

Some data about me:
..and still a virgin.
My biggest insecurity, why I've never approached a woman, is my hooked nose, so I don't have the self-confidence to do so(but I've never heard anything bad about my nose from women, only from men lol). I get a lot of looks from women, but that means fcking nothing, who knows what they think dude. Maybe they think "oh he has a big nose, he must have a 9inch cock in his pants" but sadly this is not the case cuz my dick is only 7inch. Can also only take pictures of me from this angle because you can't see that shit nose there. Gotta save €10k for that crappy gay surgery. I have to shell out 10k to normalize something that is already normal on Chad.. garbage life. Don't even know if it's still worth it at my age, will need some time to get the money together, then find a good doctor etc etc. Chad doesn't have to do it, he has a perfect nose. Unlike us subhuman creatures.
Dude, even without seeing your face, you are def. 5+/10. Simply top hair and eyebrows.

VolCel Autist, like most here. WELCOME HOME, Son :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Broski, Repentsinner, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
you are not manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Stopped reading at 187
Jfl at how mentally weak you muh subhuman stop crying and go slay faggot
187 is above average in Balkans, not tall.
But yeah based on the pics he will have no problems getting women.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 19469
Never mind, this guy is trolling, he said his dick is 7 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Dude don't give up you look normal

View attachment 1938325

Some data about me:
..and still a virgin.
Go to Istanbul for new nose and bitches

This is what happens when you are mentalcel
you havn't seen the nose, i'm assuming it's a big failo to a point all of his package didn't matter.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: roping3264, Artemis and Verse
View attachment 1938325

Some data about me:
..and still a virgin.
Your biggest problem is your mentality toward life. You have the mindset setting yourself up for failure, and comparing yourself to "Chad" is keeping you from ascending. Sure, get a nose job if it helps, but ruminating on your shortcomings is keeping you trapped in a negative feedback loop.

You don't look bad but sub 8 is law

Your height alone would get you laid in most places. Shut the fuck up you absolute autist.

Man is crying living life on easy mode unironically go kill yourself you are such a waste of potential you deserve to be reincarnated as a 5'3 Indian janitor.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
More Balkancels…

Kill yourself Balkan shitskin

View attachment 1938325

Some data about me:
..and still a virgin.
>187cm
there are no actually ugly people on this site except me are there? :cry:

Dude you look at least average from what we can see and are tall.. you are definitely a mentalcel. Lots of people on this forum has been dealt a much worse hand and are still slaying.

If your nose is such a mentalblock, go to Istanbul. It is 3k euros for a pretty decent nose + planetickets and hotel

also start working out...

>My biggest insecurity, why I've never approached a woman, is my hooked nose
convert to judaism & israelmaxx then.

View attachment 1938325

Some data about me:
..and still a virgin.
My biggest insecurity, why I've never approached a woman, is my hooked nose, so I don't have the self-confidence to do so(but I've never heard anything bad about my nose from women, only from men lol). I get a lot of looks from women, but that means fcking nothing, who knows what they think dude. Maybe they think "oh he has a big nose, he must have a 9inch cock in his pants" but sadly this is not the case cuz my dick is only 7inch. Can also only take pictures of me from this angle because you can't see that shit nose there. Gotta save €10k for that crappy gay surgery. I have to shell out 10k to normalize something that is already normal on Chad.. garbage life. Don't even know if it's still worth it at my age, will need some time to get the money together, then find a good doctor etc etc. Chad doesn't have to do it, he has a perfect nose. Unlike us subhum

Bruh do something not a soul will help you, also ur from the balkans that’s tuff

> complains about having 7 inch dick