I am lost.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I realize the world as we know it is coming to an end, I am supposed enjoy the decline as the only meaningful way to live my life.

You can't fight it, this battle is above your paygrade to a degree you can't even imagine. At best you can try and prepare to survive when the time comes. But likely: you wont survive anyways.

But how do we even enjoy the decline in this wretched world.

Unironically lowIQ is so fucking ideal cuz u just live like some clueless monkey; fucking, eating, sleeping - repeat.
Not a thought in the world, no higher purpose, no care for family, kids, achievements.

For us?
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 1966Ford, ThraxxGlo and 5 others
I realize the world as we know it is coming to an end, I am supposed enjoy the decline as the only meaningful way to live my life.

You can't fight it, this battle is above your paygrade to a degree you can't even imagine. At best you can try and prepare to survive when the time comes. But likely: you wont anyways.

But how do we even enjoy the decline in this wretched world.

Unironically lowIQ is so fucking ideal cuz u just live like some clueless monkey; fucking, eating, sleeping - repeat.

Not a thought in the world, no higher purpose, no care for family, kids, achievements.

maxresdefault.jpg
982c89290b0ead4879cab0c7791a4972

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, haramzada, counterintuitive and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
Seeing the world for what it is, is considered 'mental illness' in today's world.

Why do you think so many people are depressed nowadays? We are sick from this world.

Normality is distortion.
what do you mean by that what is normal then

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I’m lost without my bbgirl foidforeskin

• JFL

im not watching that lol but yea no shit we arent supposed to go to work for 8 hours wake up at absurd times and get feed goyslop while jew doctors try to convince us 300 ng/dl is healthy we are very far from whats normal

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
im not watching that lol but yea no shit we arent supposed to go to work for 8 hours wake up at absurd times and get feed goyslop while jew doctors try to convince us 300 ng/dl is healthy we are very far from whats normal
Yeah so you do get what's wrong with this world and what is normal on a basic level.

This video goes more into the deeper background of it all and how it got to this.

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
I wish I was a low iq bloated normie happily banging a ltn Beckie til I die at aged 78 blissfully unaware blackpill ever existed

• +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, MoggerGaston and Yuki
Yeah so you do get what's wrong with this world and what is normal on a basic level.

This video goes more into the deeper background of it all and how it got to this.
my attention span wouldnt last to watch that whole thing lol but its kinda like u one day just wake up from the matrix u look around and its like ur brain went back to default state where ur able to see that the new times are sick and twisted u know

• +1
my attention span wouldnt last to watch that whole thing lol but its kinda like u one day just wake up from the matrix u look around and its like ur brain went back to default state where ur able to see that the new times are sick and twisted u know
That's normal, it's not an easy video to watch and get through. I was introduced to this material already at age 14, read many books/articles on the subject before this video so I found it easy to digest.

It was a semi-troll reply to you cuz I knew u wouldn't watch, but I didn't want to explain what's normal when this entire forum and the blackpill is already about that exact problem.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Yuki
That's normal, it's not an easy video to watch and get through. I was introduced to this material already at age 14, read many books/articles on the subject before this video so I found it easy to digest.

It was a semi-troll reply to you cuz I knew u wouldn't watch, but I didn't want to explain what's normal when this entire forum and the blackpill is already about that exact problem.
0f8bd54e0263a8b2136d98a4ced63642

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
Wallahi! It's ovER!
Image 6

• +1