I AM LTN

D

Deleted member 15674

NTmaxxed pajeet
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
22,249
Reputation
40,249
I am LTN haloed by fashion tbh. So over for ugly niggas
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, poopoohead, Deleted member 21766 and 2 others
How to fashionmax?

Because I just see random shit on pinterest and copy that but i get called basic bc of it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 15674
At least u know how to dress
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13158 and Deleted member 15674
How to fashionmax?

Because I just see random shit on pinterest and copy that but i get called basic bc of it
Idk just find some shit that suits you
 
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
You would mog me hard if you were 6 foot ngl jfl.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 13158 and Deleted member 15674
I’m subhuman
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
i have great fashion and i’m still truecel
it just makes you feel more confident but it’s cope for attracting women if your subhuman
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and FrameMogger
Pics
 
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
You have a HTN face on a LTN body.
 
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

Similar threads

RichmondBread
Replies
9
Views
44
RichmondBread
RichmondBread
carvxx
Replies
2
Views
26
carvxx
carvxx
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
9
g4rlic
g4rlic
trustfund
Replies
3
Views
26
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
OrbitMax
Replies
16
Views
65
OrbitMax
OrbitMax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top