I am mentally ill.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Title. 8 years of depression and isolation has made me develop a lot of mental problems. It just sorta hit me hard over this weekend due to what has been happening lately.

Not sure what to do with this info tbh. Is it too late to ascend for me at 24yo? Realistically I should get myself admitted to some mental ward (therapist recommended it), but that would truly cement that it's over I think? Anyone has experience with that?
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, ZyzzReincarnate, SikKunt and 2 others
You need to find activites/hobbies and make friends there, it's hard af to make friends after college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Drugs and Deleted member 1464
Sad shit, man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Drugs
it is what it is

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 275, ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
it is what it is
OKPacQl_d.jpg

is he sucking his own pp

You need to find activites/hobbies and make friends there, it's hard af to make friends after college.
Idk but its easy for me to make 'friends', it's just that I don't really care about making them and stop putting in the effort? It's like I don't really like people anymore or interacting with them tbh.

I can relate I have been depressed for years, have anxiety problems, and low self esteem. Overall I’m just a giant mess jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Idk but its easy for me to make 'friends', it's just that I don't really care about making them and stop putting in the effort? It's like I don't really like people anymore or interacting with them tbh.

You need some form of human interaction or else you will feel a constant void/dredd feeling that video games, movies, and other copes won't shake away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You need some form of human interaction or else you will feel a constant void/dredd feeling that video games, movies, and other copes won't shake away.
That's what I have this forum for tbh. I don't play much vidya anymore.

But I get what you mean, I tend to isolate myself too much.

That's what I have this forum for tbh. I don't play much vidya anymore.

But I get what you mean, I tend to isolate myself too much.
Bro this forum is not a good way to have social interactions if you can even call it that

95% of the forum is autistic jfl

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Ruby
Bro this forum is not a good way to have social interactions if you can even call it that

95% of the forum is autistic jfl
Most people I know irl are pretty boring tbh. A lot of them are incels aswell, but they don't seem to care.

I have had a lot of conversations with people from incel communities through discord and most people seem pretty normal. Similar to my normie friends at my frat.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Ritalincel