i am mentally sick

You mean Dylan Klebold?
@Insomniac
u know i gotta
I know we're gonna have followers because we're so fucking God-like. We're not exactly human -- we have human bodies but we've evolved into one step above you, fucking human shit. We actually have fucking self-awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
fucking self-awareness
Blckd 1

I'm perfectly "neurotypical", still can't talk to people. Part of it was probably acne-induced total isolation as a teenager, part of it was an intrinsic development growing up. Way too late for me to ever be a proper normienig now, but I don't mind it. So long as I have somewhere to put my seed throughout my 20s.

I used to post a lot on incels.me/.is but was banned

tell me

> le quote out of context fallacy
View attachment 7062

tbh

10-ways-to-beat-the-fear-of-the-dentist-136401339737903901-151028154715.jpg

My dyslexic ass thought this said “goy”

Underneath the...gaze?
Underneath the...guise?

• +1
did you try accutane

no man

It wasn't cystic, so it wouldn't have helped - it was just a slightly worse than ordinary proliferation of papules. I took sulfamethoxazole antibiotics and it cleared it up in a few months, but by that point I was already done for. Got kicked off the margins into nowhere. By the time it was gone I was several steps too many behind.

Probably 5-6 years ago now tbh.

25.jpg

no man

It wasn't cystic, so it wouldn't have helped - it was just a slightly worse than ordinary proliferation of papules. I took sulfamethoxazole antibiotics and it cleared it up in a few months, but by that point I was already done for. Got kicked off the margins into nowhere. By the time it was gone I was several steps too many behind.

Probably 5-6 years ago now tbh.
I'll look into it thnx bro

• +1
Good post. Very valuable poster. Upvotedd!!!! Here's your gold
I know right what would the forum be without him! :exited:

25.jpg

I'll look into it thnx bro

I tried minocycline before that and got purpura (small purple discolorations that effectively look like faded acne) - something to be aware of if you get that one. Sulfamethoxazole (I think the trade name is Bactrin) worked really well, but the quack fag dermatologist kept me on them for effectively two extra years (here's a typical prescription course):

Acne Vulgaris (Off-label)
1 DS tab or 1 regular-strength tab PO qDay or q12hr for up to 18 weeks

Never noticed any adverse side effects, but kept taking them even after the acne went away.

Losers hijacked my thread and talk about curing acne woth accutane

Solution is to find pleasure in non Pussy ventures in life . It’s hard to do . Easier said than done . I also have depression, anxiety and low self esteem .
OP has anhedonia.
RIP OP.

Cant even read the threads i made cuz so much offtop

me getting tired of repeating OVA AND OVA the very same thinga eh

from now on me gonna IGNORE as much as possible old stuff

be advised

and

do not self cuck yourselves

Look at it this way

At least these comments give you something to read. Would you prefer your threads sank without any reply?

me getting tired of repeating OVA AND OVA the very same thinga eh

from now on me gonna IGNORE as much as possible old stuff

be advised

and

do not self cuck yourselves

Look at it this way

At least these comments give you something to read. Would you prefer your threads sank without any reply?
Would you prefer very fat girl or no girl

Would you prefer very fat girl or no girl

Huh, good question. Very fat is clinically obese, yes? I might have to go with "no girl". I had a fat foid try to dance with me when I was 12 and I bolted the scene.

I even prefer thicc-to-chubby whores, but attraction drops off precipitously when you climb above that.
The off-topic section on looksmax.org is pure shitfest, don't expect any better. Just look at this useless post down here.

Pure meaninglessness.

I was assigned duty in the Offtopic division to improve posting quality.

We'll start with you, buddy boyo.

The off-topic section on looksmax.org is pure shitfest, don't expect any better. Just look at this useless post down here.

Pure meaninglessness.
Dude shut up. If u want advice go to looksmaxing section