I am mogging everyone at the gym

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I am an underweight framelet, yet I automatically mog everyone here due to height halo. SuiFuel for manlets.

How does it feel knowing you won't ever gain an automatic confidence boost everytime you walk past someone shorter than you. I know I wouldn't be able to cope, jesus

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 9670, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
I'm considering LL at 6'1 ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustAFewMM, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
Anaspietellsmoretales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, magnificentcel, lutte and 3 others
I get mogged by mostly everyone at the gym

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and GymcelDoomer
Yeh but u still look 12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, WadlowMaxxing, lutte and 5 others
I mog all of them height wise

But they mog me muscle wise

It could be worse, I could be skinnier AND shorter

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 2214
Aren't you a manlet?

Bald men tell no tales

Are you recessed AND downward grown or just recessed/underdeveloped
What’s the difference between recession and downward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
What’s the difference between recession and downward growth
Recession might just be your bones not done growing yet. Your chin would be small and backwards and but your face would still be sort of rounded and still symmetrical. As in, you have a baby face, but you have a more sort of... soft cartoon character face rather than an incel face. Recession AND downward growth tends to come with zero facial definition, narrow face, nasolabial folds despite being young (like Patrick Cruisius in your pfp), very oval shaped head, excessively large nose, asymmetry, bug eyes, just an overall garbage looking face, etc.

I was a bit surprised yesterday when you told me that your nose didn't look like that indian guy's, which is good, because you are probably aren't as downward grown as you think you are, just not done growing facial bones. Don't call yourself a truecel until you are 17-18. If you were a late bloomer, don't do it until 20.

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel
Recession might just be your bones not done growing yet. Your chin would be small and backwards and but your face would still be sort of rounded and still symmetrical. As in, you have a baby face, but you have a more sort of... soft cartoon character face rather than an incel face. Recession AND downward growth tends to come with zero facial definition, narrow face, nasolabial folds despite being young (like Patrick Cruisius in your pfp), very oval shaped head, excessively large nose, asymmetry, bug eyes, just an overall garbage looking face, etc.

I was a bit surprised yesterday when you told me that your nose didn't look like that indian guy's, which is good, because you are probably aren't as downward grown as you think you are, just not done growing facial bones. Don't call yourself a truecel until you are 17-18. If you were a late bloomer, don't do it until 20.
Lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
No height for your norwooding

No height for your norwooding
Not norwooding, it's Lichen Planopilaris, a diffuse scarring hairloss. I am Norwood negative 1. A child hairline, probably due to my low T

• +1
Reactions: brainded
I got heightmogged by a foid the other day and am considering heightmaxxing at 6'2

Not norwooding, it's Lichen Planopilaris, a diffuse scarring hairloss. I am Norwood negative 1. A child hairline, probably due to my low T
No height for your Lichen Planopilaris

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Deleted member 9670