I am more active after 5-6 hours of sleep than 8 hours

Deleted member 16819

Deleted member 16819

Gold
Waking up after 5-6 hours of sleep I will feel miserable but if I can fight the initial rush of somnolence during the first hour I will feel energetic and active afterwards. If I sleep 8-9 hours I won't feel tired initially but I will feel inactive during the rest of the day. Pretty weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
I experience this too except if I only get 5-6 hours of sleep for multiple days in a row then I'll really start to feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16819
I experience this too except if I only get 5-6 hours of sleep for multiple days in a row then I'll really start to feel like shit
Yes not multiple days in a row but once a while. I think the insomnia makes me feel less anxious because my brain does't give as much of a fuck and I do more things as a result. If I'm fully rested the social anxiety is worse because my brain is clear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887 and Deleted member 17763
Take an hour nap later in the day so you can keep sleeping 6 hours per night

Yes because your body is running on adrenaline and cortisol hence being more alert.

Now keep doing that for long term and see what mess you will make to your thyroid, hormones, skin, cognitive function.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012