I am mostly likely a covert narcissist( the pathetic kind not the cool one)

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I hate to be one of then cringe self diagnosed people but it seems to make a lot of sense. I fit the almost of all the symptoms. I might have been neglected a bit as a child.(unsure what it would look like) It all fits together

An over-inflated sense of self-importance.
Lack of empathy.
A need for excessive admiration.
Sense of entitlement.
Surrounding yourself with superficial relationships.
Taking advantage of others for personal gain.
Resistance to change.
Hyper-focusing on fantasies of grandeur.
I suffer from all of these apart from Maybe lack of empathy.

These quotes from a article also seems to explain my personality alot
But while an overt narcissist might come off as combative, a covert narcissist will be defensive.

“Covert narcissists don’t want to feel humiliated or mocked, so they tend to turn criticism around and defend against it quite quickly,” says Dr. Albers. “With covert narcissists, back-handed statements and insults are more common even though they’re subtle.”

A lack of empathy makes it hard for someone with covert narcissism to step into other people’s shoes. When you’re constantly analyzing or critiquing your own self-image, it can be hard to connect with other people in genuine ways. In some cases, you may appear hyper-focused on your own needs and wants, while at times, disregarding the needs of others. And you may even experience increased social anxiety because you want to be loved and appreciated while also being understood.

I don’t think people ever really get to know them truly,” states Dr. Albers. “They often won’t show people their true selves, and I think it’s hard for them to connect socially because they’re not being very genuine in their social circles.”

Anxiety and depression are much more common with covert narcissism than overt narcissism, but it might also be much more obvious.

It doesn't matter if I do or don't doesn't change anything. Just thinking about it

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and USERΝAME

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and heightmaxxing
A large number of incels seems to fit these traits

Bro thinks he’s johan libret or something

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Covert narcissist becomes overt narcissist when drunk

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and heightmaxxing
covert narcissism doesnt exist those people are just too ugly to be overt narcissists

every covert narcissist would act like jeremy fragrance if they had his looks

• +1
Reactions: fuse, gookcelriceR and heightmaxxing