I am Multi Multi Millionaire

can i borrow 2k?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Just show bank acct balance
Lol @ thinking that a millionaire would be so stupid to keep 1 million stashed in a bankaccount. Making negative money on his capital, since inflation is alot higher than current interest rates

Lol @ thinking that a millionaire would be so stupid to keep 1 million stashed in a bankaccount. Making negative money on his capital, since inflation is alot higher than current interest rates
whatever, his savings, stock investments, checking, cds, real estate. etc. otherwise no point of boasting to incels.

People buying BTC ahead of the halving will probably get wrecked.

High geopoltical tensions, hawkish fed speak, dollar strength on strong job data, equities and bonds nose diving on rising yields. Risk off environment.

Crypto is bearish too when you look at macro factors (Crypto being the most risk-on asset class there is). I expect crypto to take another nose dive after this halving stuff, following equities.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SecularIslamist
whatever, his savings, stock investments, checking, cds, real estate. etc. otherwise no point of boasting to incels.
I just do that to garner attention and to make people lose their cool and get emotional. It’s interesting seeing those who’ll crash out over a stranger “apparently” making more money than them, and whinging, and contrasting that cohort with those who just sit in silent and read my posts, or those who remain unaffected and contribute to the discussion.

I could be larping for all you know. I’m trying to weed out people who just ask silly questions like “what’s gonna pump next?”

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
People buying BTC ahead of the halving will probably get wrecked.

High geopoltical tensions, hawkish fed speak, dollar strength on strong job data, equities and bonds nose diving on rising yields. Risk off environment.

Crypto is bearish too when you look at macro factors (Crypto being the most risk-on asset class there is). I expect crypto to take another nose dive after this halving stuff, following equities.
to add publicly. This is my estimation also. Untill lets say Agustus orso. Maybe by the time, the effects of the halving start to really play out again, and causing a reversal to further uptrend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
to add publicly. This is my estimation also. Untill lets say Agustus orso. Maybe by the time, the effects of the halving start to really play out again, and causing a reversal to further uptrend
I don’t see crypto fundamentals or “events” as proper long term drivers of price trends. Obviously the big attraction with holding BTC is the supply/demand metrics and the fact it’s non inflationary.

But in terms of looking at long term trends; I think it’s best to look outside of Crypto itself and look at how risk-on asset classes are reacting in the macro environment (such as equities, look what’s happening to them).

I’m a believer that cryptos are a more sensitive set of assets than equities; meaning they’ll react stronger to interest rate forecasts and macro sentiment, but equities are a great proxy tracker for crypto.

People believe crypto is an inflation hedge, or negatively correlated to equities. That’s all crap imo. I think crypto moves firstly on pure price action, but to an extent on macro forecasts. Aggressive rate cutting (expectations) put upward pressure on equities and crypto. So I think equities and crypto are highly correlated.

We’re so risk off right now. Gold and commodities are rallying - crypto has no correlation to them. It’s bond yields and equities that should be looked at for making long/short decisions in crypto. Just my opinion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman and 5'7 zoomer
can you give me 10k for surgerys

ok warren buffet

I don’t see crypto fundamentals or “events” as proper long term drivers of price trends. Obviously the big attraction with holding BTC is the supply/demand metrics and the fact it’s non inflationary.

But in terms of looking at long term trends; I think it’s best to look outside of Crypto itself and look at how risk-on asset classes are reacting in the macro environment (such as equities, look what’s happening to them).

I’m a believer that cryptos are a more sensitive set of assets than equities; meaning they’ll react stronger to interest rate forecasts and macro sentiment, but equities are a great proxy tracker for crypto.

People believe crypto is an inflation hedge, or negatively correlated to equities. That’s all crap imo. I think crypto moves firstly on pure price action, but to an extent on macro forecasts. Aggressive rate cutting (expectations) put upward pressure on equities and crypto. So I think equities and crypto are highly correlated.

We’re so risk off right now. Gold and commodities are rallying - crypto has no correlation to them. It’s bond yields and equities that should be looked at for making long/short decisions in crypto. Just my opinion
Sounds like a time to short alts.