I am no longer 194.6cm 6”4 barefoot anymore. It turns I am 6'3.5 =191.77cm brutual!

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
I suspect my growth plates to be still open but I’ll get wrist x ray done today and decide to hop on mk677.

Please share what’s your best height max stacks here?

• +1
Reactions: broken_gaydar
You're ridiculous and trying to trigger me fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: broken_gaydar and LightSkinNoob
It seems my neck got shortened for some reason I don’t understand what I have done myself to lose few cm.

You're ridiculous and trying to trigger me fuck off
You don’t realise how irrelevant is the mog is when someone is even 6”2, I am only head taller than them so not so much brutual mog and I doubt the everage foid even knows the difference.

You don’t realise how irrelevant is the mog is when someone is even 6”2, I am only head taller than them so not so much brutual mog and I doubt the everage foid even knows the difference.

You realise if you have a normie face then you are a Chadlite in terms of sexual market value once you gym-max your body now? 6'2-6'6 is that region. You can pick a lot of bitches up in the club if you have decent frame control and humour. Esp at that height where they'll play and submit to you instantly.

What's your face /10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
get LL to be 6'8

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
You realise if you have a normie face then you are a Chadlite in terms of sexual market value once you gym-max your body now? 6'2-6'6 is that region. You can pick a lot of bitches up in the club if you have decent frame control and humour. Esp at that height where they'll play and submit to you instantly.

What's your face /10
I pretty much mogg everyone here face wise except sulladon, I am not bluffing or exaggerating. @Übermogger can confirm, But the problem I have lost about close to 2cm for no reason, also people at my age the height mogg isn’t as visable as many make it. The ideal height for me would have been 6”6.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 21052 and MakinItHappenReturn
I pretty much mogg everyone here face wise except sulladon, I am not bluffing or exaggerating. @Übermogger can confirm, But the problem I have lost about close to 2cm for no reason, also people at my age the height mogg isn’t as visable as many make it. The ideal height for me would have been 6”6.
Probably not if your rating is from him. You better look like chico and have a god tier pheno + perfect ratios and bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and MakinItHappenReturn
Probably not if your rating is from him
Nope he has been super mean in his rating to be honest, other like @Niko69 @copemaxxedturanid have generally honest to me.

Nope he has been super mean in his rating to be honest, other like @Niko69 @copemaxxedturanid have generally honest to me.
Being mean doesn't mean or not doesnt mean he can rate brah. The harshest rater is probably @StreegeReturn as hes pretty much salludon tier at this point and rates himself a chadlite. Follow up with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 21532
either way I’ll train my neck this morning and do stretches see if 2cm is reversible over the course of this week. Brutual regardless because I have resort to exercises while 6”6 height chad moggs everyone by like 3 inches and isn’t bothered by the lose of 2cm.

Such a sad larp

Mods get tight on this VPN shit

Alts everything you look now0

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Being mean doesn't mean or not doesnt mean he can rate brah. The harshest rater is probably @StreegeReturn as hes pretty much salludon tier at this point and rates himself a chadlite. Follow up with him
he's not harsh tbh most other people are rating from mumbai or the favela

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

You've got uneducated clowns on here giving this twerp 'Chadlite' lmao

Even from a male-gaze pov wtf? Not to mention he's jutting etc. Fucking stupid af this place I swear i

Your spine just compressed or you measured yourself correctly and you measured 194cm by slanted/fraud measurement.

Either way you height is very very fucking good and tall dont put yourself in mental asylum over it but still take lifestyle optimizations obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
Your spine just compressed or you measured yourself correctly and you measured 194cm by slanted/fraud measurement.

Either way you height is very very fucking good and tall dont put yourself in mental asylum over it but still take lifestyle optimizations obviously

just cut off your leg and replace with longer prosthetic leg

Dn rd but @Übermogger mogs

I like your take and thanks but at the same if there is chance I can improve I’ll regardless the cost.

Cry me a river you lanklet beanpole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back