I am no longer a poorcel!

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
For the past year, I had no money at all. Since today, I got a few hundred euros in my bank now! I requested student loans and it was approved, despite my $65k debt.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zero Tolerance, Heinrich Schmidt, emeraldglass and 11 others
Real shit

Just get loans, spend it and fly away the country and start over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Heinrich Schmidt, horizontallytall and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 19453, UndiagnosedSchizo and 2 others
For the past year, I had no money at all. Since today, I got a few hundred euros in my bank now! I requested student loans and it was approved, despite my $65k debt.
What course?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
When the government gave me 3000 british pounds every year, mi familia scammed most of it from me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ShowerMaxxing and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and UndiagnosedSchizo
i’m so proud of you

explain if you got time about how you got to this point
Dropping in and out of college without letting the government know I dropped out. So the money kept flowing in while I rotted in my room. :Comfy: The colleges were satisfied too because they kept getting money from me every two months so they didn’t snitch on me. JFL.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 19453, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
When the government gave me 3000 british pounds every year, mi familia scammed most of it from me
Yeah, when I had loans in the past, my family took most of it as well but this time I’m going to greedmaxx to see how much money I can save. I’m still gonna treat my brother to sushi a couple of times since he’s treated me as well.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, yumous and UndiagnosedSchizo
explain if you got time about how you got to this point
he went on a Euro Trip with two of his friends and blew this inside the asshole of hookers.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 19453, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Use the money to hardmax.

the matrix GIF

he went on a Euro Trip with two of his friends and blew this inside the asshole of hookers.
Not even a joke but I went to different European countries by car to visit prostitution places. We went to places in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and human304
Can’t, I’m looksminned/looksminning. 😵‍💫
Can't be looksminning man, you're top 10 most influential pakis of all time don't drop the SMV voluntarily!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Can't be looksminning man, you're top 10 most influential pakis of all time don't drop the SMV voluntarily!
Top 10 most influential Pakistani (in Minecraft).

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme
Sheit I wish I was eligible for loans my credit is shot to shit

"debts" when you prob never gonna pay it anyways.

gamble it all on crash 1.2x cash out, go for 3 wins

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23359 and Gengar
I know a scheme. 21 din mein paisa double!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
oh no

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar