I am not a man

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
I am a boy. No matter how old I get, I remain a boy. Why? Because I am 165cm tall. 5’5 inches. I’m already 21 years old but it doesn’t matter. Everywhere I go I am perceived as a boy. Children treat me as if I am one of them. Adults look down on me.

Whenever someone asks my age they always tell me I look younger. Once I told them i was 16 to mess with them, they were surprised. Why? Because they would’ve guessed 14.

There is no reason why an adult “man” who is shorter than both his mom and younger sister should be alive. A few days ago I was hiking in the mountains with my family. We were renting bikes, but the seats were set high and couldn’t be lowered. Even my mom could ride the bike but I couldn’t. I almost threw myself down the mountain.

The only reason I’m still alive is because I am determined to get LL. I need to get to at least 173. (5’8). I will still be short. But at least I will be a man. That’s all I want.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, mortis, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others
Buy boots, leg lengthening will put you in a wheel chair.

Buy boots, leg lengthening will put you in a wheel chair.
That’s why I am planning on being moderate with my lengthening. Only 8 centimeters. That’s a safe limit as far as I’ve seen on LL forums.

I am a boy. No matter how old I get, I remain a boy. Why? Because I am 165cm tall. 5’5 inches. I’m already 21 years old but it doesn’t matter. Everywhere I go I am perceived as a boy. Children treat me as if I am one of them. Adults look down on me.

Whenever someone asks my age they always tell me I look younger. Once I told them i was 16 to mess with them, they were surprised. Why? Because they would’ve guessed 14.

There is no reason why an adult “man” who is shorter than both his mom and younger sister should be alive. A few days ago I was hiking in the mountains with my family. We were renting bikes, but the seats were set high and couldn’t be lowered. Even my mom could ride the bike but I couldn’t. I almost threw myself down the mountain.

The only reason I’m still alive is because I am determined to get LL. I need to get to at least 173. (5’8). I will still be short. But at least I will be a man. That’s all I want.
Height doesn’t even matter lmao. Your a mogger and I hope you slay, I have a 5’4 friend who slays

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 17430
I wish that were true.

thx, but unfortunately I don't think I'm one of those outliers.
Nah bro he’s also ltn you mog him bro I believe in you

@Thompsonz a good candidate for 20 year old milfs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
Yes, he needs a 19 year old post prime roastie
ideal milf

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
I feel like those guys got saved by the statuspill otherwise they would be incels posting on .org

985EBE1E AE56 40E8 BE13 D30107B21AD7
ADD4032B 1A22 41AD 8BE8 83F8697C85FF
F4CF3241 6E88 4113 AC1B 19C7A5681F12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430

Idk

Hm bimax + genio still rendered you child looking? Brutal

Get double LL to reach 5'11 + lifts so you can be 6'1-6'2.

I am 180cm, 25yo and a couple days ago some older people referred to me as boy. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. On the on hand it could mean that I look young which is great but it could also mean that I look immature and not masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member 19499
I am 180cm, 25yo and a couple days ago some older people referred to me as boy. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. On the on hand it could mean that I look young which is great but it could also mean that I look immature and not masculine.
In your case it's most likely the second option. I am also 180cm and even tho I wanna be taller, it's still in the average height range for males in the West.

Just dark traid maxx and no one will think You are a boy

people think of me as a boy too because of my face (and height too in a way, I'm 5'7) but does it even matter?

I'd rather be a 'boy' that gets laid than some tall ''grown man'' who can't even talk to girls. Being a man is definitely more than your height or your appearence

Sounds like you're convincing yourself to JBmax. Careful there. Just because you look like a child, doesn't mean the justice system will treat you as such.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
That’s why I am planning on being moderate with my lengthening. Only 8 centimeters. That’s a safe limit as far as I’ve seen on LL forums.
"Only 8 centimeters"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608