I am not a man

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I am a boy. No matter how old I get, I remain a boy. Why? Because I am 163cm tall. 5’4 inches. I’m already 21 years old but it doesn’t matter. Everywhere I go I am perceived as a boy. Children treat me as if I am one of them. Adults look down on me.

Whenever someone asks my age they always tell me I look younger. Once I told them i was 16 to mess with them, they were surprised. Why? Because they would’ve guessed 14.

There is no reason why an adult “man” who is shorter than both his mom and younger sister should be alive. A few days ago I was hiking in the mountains with my family. We were renting bikes, but the seats were set high and couldn’t be lowered. Even my mom could ride the bike but I couldn’t. I almost threw myself down the mountain.

The only reason I’m still alive is because I am determined to get LL. I need to get to at least 173. (5’8). I will still be short. But at least I will be a man. That’s all I want.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, closedplatecel, fjor2096 and 10 others
You can pedomaxx without fearing consequences tbh

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, gggg3333, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Nah you can get JB pussy easy.
JBs are intimated by ogre old farts

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Rt-Rust1, Zeruel and 4 others
I'm 165rn hopefully I grow or it's truly OVA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Nah you can get JB pussy easy.
JBs are intimated by ogre old farts
LL is not needed then? i really want to be 5'8 everyday i go to sleep and i dream I'm 5'8, i eat i want to be 5'8, i train i want to be 5'8. 5 fucking 8

But maybe I have more JB appeal as a midget fuck so many options

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Toth's thot and buckchadley31
I am a boy. No matter how old I get, I remain a boy. Why? Because I am 163cm tall. 5’4 inches. I’m already 21 years old but it doesn’t matter. Everywhere I go I am perceived as a boy. Children treat me as if I am one of them. Adults look down on me.

Whenever someone asks my age they always tell me I look younger. Once I told them i was 16 to mess with them, they were surprised. Why? Because they would’ve guessed 14.

There is no reason why an adult “man” who is shorter than both his mom and younger sister should be alive. A few days ago I was hiking in the mountains with my family. We were renting bikes, but the seats were set high and couldn’t be lowered. Even my mom could ride the bike but I couldn’t. I almost threw myself down the mountain.

The only reason I’m still alive is because I am determined to get LL. I need to get to at least 173. (5’8). I will still be short. But at least I will be a man. That’s all I want.

• So Sad
Wolf Underwear Men Cotton Funny Men s Boxer Shorts Pouch Bulge Sexy Boxershorts Breathable Spa

Wear this it will make you more confident

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ArdaxHG, currylightskin and 4 others
LL is not needed then? i really want to be 5'8 everyday i go to sleep and i dream I'm 5'8, i eat i want to be 5'8, i train i want to be 5'8. 5 fucking 8

But maybe I have more JB appeal as a midget fuck so many options
You're living the pinkwel dream. HS girls will never doubt you if you say you're 15/18

• Woah
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and buckchadley31
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16369
“I’m ripped and 6’3” but i would rather be a scrawny 5’3” Asian with a 3 inch dick”
- Hell by the dashboard light, oofy doofy proponent.

• +1

Become mtf ans fuck mft and lesbians

Who tf said 5'8 Is a man

“I’m ripped and 6’3” but i would rather be a scrawny 5’3” Asian with a 3 inch dick”
- Hell by the dashboard light, oofy doofy proponent.
I didn't get what you said

We all knew this, man

• JFL