I am not attracted to white women

vux

vux

don't lift a finger
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
621
Reputation
752
They are like angels I don't want to touch them or anything. I don't like blonde hair and blue eyes

I like mena girls but they feel it's acceptable to reject me and ignore me they are dying to feel my Cho
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and ihavenightmares
brunettes fog anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux and burnerzz7
blonde hair and blue eyes
the ugliest combo ever, it blends too much with their white skin, also their body hair is blond and they look weird
The true Stacy combo is this
1767940145081452

Dark hair+ clear eyes
 
OP is a jeet btw
 

Similar threads

6
Replies
5
Views
32
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
thehand
Replies
3
Views
61
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
S
Replies
60
Views
271
hate
hate
Thinking_CEL
Replies
6
Views
67
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

  • DeborahAnnWollFARTS
  • roymustang
Back
Top