I AM NOT BLACK

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
I HAVE SEVERE REVERSE VITILIGO AND IVE BEEN WORKING ON CURING IT. DONT TAG ME IN NIGGER POSTS UNLESS YOURE MOGGING SOME APE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy, PYT and 19 others
9C2CF242 CC21 49B6 A6A6 8825843C4969

This is OP

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777

• Love it
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6403
I'm Japanese

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), xefo, tyronelite and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 7580, Chadeep and 1 other person
cringe

not funny

kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others
OP after a dozen showers

Images 2 1

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Yliaster and Deleted member 10987
IM AFRICAB

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
dn rd
Mogslmaoss

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Fuck that white girl fogs those black men in wigs to oblivion
Tbh why do ethnics even exist
Even ethnic men aren’t attracted to ethnic women and vice versa

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, doll and Adriana Lima

Is this a Stacylite Black Woman Op? Redditors think so

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
@Chadeep caged if that's true

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Chadeep
this thread sums what it means to be black without bbc

why the only good looking hoe is the white one?
She prob did it that way with her trashiest black friends so she could fog them on her tiktok. If she had actually GL black girl friends no shot she would invite them. And she didn't invite a white girl bc then she ACTUALLY could have had competition/ attention drawn away from her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Entschuldigung and Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
It's true all these ethnic girls crying how aryan Chad's don't give them attention.
thats why they hate on white men on social media jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Chadeep
It's true all these ethnic girls crying how aryan Chad's don't give them attention.
0E8CC8BB CF50 4F21 8CB8 B07D7FCA23DF

Ah now it makes sense so these obese black foids are writing this shit up.as we speak about some of the men with the highest SMV on planet earth, I’ve never seen such a coping mechanism ngl it’s ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep and Blackgymmax
biggest red flag if shes ethnic and sjw (against white men)
They always give the reason for not dating ethnic men is being misogynistic. Like lol if that white guy is any better.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 997501
Ah now it makes sense so these obese black foids are writing this shit up.as we speak about some of the men with the highest SMV on planet earth, I’ve never seen such a coping mechanism ngl it’s ridiculous
FDS women are disgusting

Attachments

• nsg4ekylxax41.jpg
    nsg4ekylxax41.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 58
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, StephIsCold and Jason Voorhees

Is this a Stacylite Black Woman Op? Redditors think so

JFL at cuck Reddit + why are they using our lingo?

How could they rate that 4/10 bee stung fish lipped, megamind foreheaded cunt as a stacylite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Chadeep and Blackgymmax

How could they rate that 4/10 bee stung fish lipped, megamind foreheaded cunt as a stacylite
Her looks match in their heads btw

Attachments

• 888ee66f2b89012fd91eb8a502635b66.jpg
    888ee66f2b89012fd91eb8a502635b66.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
They always give the reason for not dating ethnic men is being misogynistic. Like lol if that white guy is any better.
the same white guy will say racist shit while having sex but cry about brown men and muh soggy knees

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Blackgymmax

Redditors hype each other up. Real Stacylite gets 6/10 rating meanwhile a Baboon is 8/10

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, GetShrekt, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
That white girl in purple has mogger bones ngl. Will give you Chadrone sons if you breed with her.
bruh what sons? thats a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Blackgymmax
the same white guy will say racist shit while having sex but cry about brown men and muh soggy knees
tbh i dont rly see many ethnic men/women intentionally trying to race fetishize, the disgusting 'colonizer' shit is legit from the slums of the population n only on social media.

theres a lot of mixing between diff smaller ethnicities (like syria, paki, iranian, bangladeshi, etc) among western ethnics, but most of them still are kinda prideful of their culture and refer to themselves monolithically as brown girls/boys, white worshipping isnt rly heavy. its usually mixing along religious lines or since most ppl dont rly follow that much anymore, cultural ties instead.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Michael Myers
tbh i dont rly see many ethnic men/women intentionally trying to race fetishize, the disgusting 'colonizer' shit is legit from the slums of the population n only on social media.

theres a lot of mixing between diff smaller ethnicities (like syria, paki, iranian, bangladeshi, etc) among western ethnics, but most of them still are kinda prideful of their culture and refer to themselves monolithically as brown girls/boys, white worshipping isnt rly heavy. its usually mixing along religious lines or since most ppl dont rly follow that much anymore, cultural ties instead.
thats true, most ethnics in the west do date among themselves, thats why i always thought it was weird that incels claimed that ethnics all love white guys. they only love the gl ones jfl. but its not as widespread as people make it seem out to be. and so far the ones who do date outside their race tend to be subhuman.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10987 and curryslayerordeath
thats true, most ethnics in the west do date among themselves, thats why i always thought it was weird that incels claimed that ethnics all love white guys. they only love the gl ones jfl. but its not as widespread as people make it seem out to be. and so far the ones who do date outside their race tend to be subhuman.
indeed bro

brown ppl in the west are usually p high iq and actually very proud of their heritage (some punjabi & arab niggas are a bit too incessantly proud actually jfl), very diff from the stereotypical cucks from certain other groups that are propagated on incel sites for some rzn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 10987

B1D28189 F6ED 44ED 8626 85E9B4F9F3F4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
indeed bro

brown ppl in the west are usually p high iq and actually very proud of their heritage (some punjabi & arab niggas are a bit too incessantly proud actually jfl), very diff from the stereotypical cucks from certain other groups that are propagated on incel sites for some rzn.
Most of the good looking Indian girls are Dating 4 PSL white guys.
A 32 2020 11 25 5 23 51 thumbnail

• So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt