I am not the same user as the one who created this account

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
The original vermilioncore gave me this account back in the beginning of 2020

He sent me the password and login info on discord and told me I could take over the account because he ascended and was having plans to have a family.

Just thought I’d let you all know that and want everyone to know that it’s not him saying all this stuff. He found happiness and he let me have this account

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 2403
My God, you are more erratic than me with this manic posting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 9801
He sent me the password and login info on discord and told me I could take over the account because he ascended and was having plans to have a family.
then his whore gf cheated on him and he lost his mind
the vermo we see now is in reality a very broken man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 2403
Cap + I hope he died lol :feelskek:

Your meds schizo: :blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, youngmax, bogii and 1 other person
No he has a happy life. He is having a daughter and he moved away with his soon to be wife.
I don’t wanna dox him. But I’m honoring him by posting here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Toth's thot
Deranged dark triad psychopath

That's right, the old vermilion had a loving pure angel gf whom he fucked relentlessly all day long with powerful primal thrusts and cum shooting deep inside her warm wet pussy!

Look at you now, a shell of your old self. You're a fucking loser, sincerely.

you're my most favorite account in here Verm, ngl

No need to bully the boy. He’s a veteran on a blackpill forum, he knows what’s coming. No way is he gonna come out a broken wreck from this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i prefer the old bird cunt fuck the new guy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
That's right, the old vermilion had a loving pure angel gf whom he fucked relentlessly all day long with powerful primal thrusts and cum shooting deep inside her warm wet pussy!

Look at you now, a shell of your old self. You're a fucking loser, sincerely.
I still fuck. I have a gf but so does the original vermilioncore who created this account. He’s happy and wanted to leave this incel forum shit behind. But I also have a gf too

450AE2F0 08B3 4C88 A4F5 7A5C0809C116

Last edited:
If you guys wanna ask him stuff I’ll relay your questions to him sometimes he chats with me but I deleted discord, I kept urging him to delete it as well. I don’t want him to use these forums he needs to focus on his life and raising his daughter and loving his wife.

I don’t answer his calls or texts I don’t want him to be pulled into this life again

I still fuck. I have a gf but so does the original vermilioncore who created this account. He’s happy and wanted to leave this incel forum shit behind. But I also have a gf too
You don't have shit. I'm gonna crack your fucking skull, understood? Fuck i wanna murder you actually with my gold plated smith n wesson