I am nothing

vipr0digy

vipr0digy

6,1 zero pussie
Im going to be real, joining this fucking shit made me have a ego death. For a while now I truly believed I was decent from losing weight and getting in shape. But I realized it didnt matter, what mattered was my face shape. Round face, uneven eyes, wack eyebrows, and dumbass hair. I post myself on my account if you guys ever wanna check it out, is fasting even worth it for me. Either way it wont improve my fucking oooga booga ass head, if anything suicide and rebirth in hopes of being a good looking person would be the only option..I am nothing, have I ever made some progress? I’m not sure

• JFL
Reactions: INB, depressionmaxxing and Lucid
get over this forum bro, delete it so much young male wasted potential and unalive themselves here

• +1
Reactions: Ury17 and Deleted member 20370
honestly man, try to find joy in life outside of relationships or other people. this also probably isnt a good place for you to stay also man

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
He deadass replied to my post in one of my content here, who is he?
it's too late he's like a vulture and once he sets his eyes on his target it's over

IMG 7171

• JFL
Reactions: INB and Deleted member 25743
He deadass replied to my post in one of my content here, who is he?
A dangerous black person that you shouldn’t interact with

Blackpill truth is hard to shallow but you literally chocked with it, now you either rot here forever or leave, you can always rope too 🕊️

Last edited:
why are you looking down on yourself in despair, you are letting others influence your thoughts way too much and in reality you are not even suffering

Im going to be real, joining this fucking shit made me have a ego death. For a while now I truly believed I was decent from losing weight and getting in shape. But I realized it didnt matter, what mattered was my face shape. Round face, uneven eyes, wack eyebrows, and dumbass hair. I post myself on my account if you guys ever wanna check it out, is fasting even worth it for me. Either way it wont improve my fucking oooga booga ass head, if anything suicide and rebirth in hopes of being a good looking person would be the only option..I am nothing, have I ever made some progress? I’m not sure
Then rope bro. You are an ugly mf

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: micheal445, Deleted member 29660, IMOGYOU and 3 others
See you later Schery7

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
its what it is. rope or ldar

If you're gonna rope take a couple of chads down with you, remember what they took from you

bro will go through the 5 stages of looksmaxing.

just stay alive for some time you‘ll realize more than this

lmfaooo ur gonna rope because you realized you’re actually way uglier than you thought you were. How about you improve and take all your flaws into consideration?

get over this forum bro, delete it so much young male wasted potential and unalive themselves here
JoinedJun 18, 2023Posts56Reputation42

lmfaooo ur gonna rope because you realized you’re actually way uglier than you thought you were. How about you improve and take all your flaws into consideration
he is young and naive to realise that and he probably kurt cobain'd himself

• JFL
Reactions: blite
JFL I was gonna say this
just leave this site and never come back this site will only fuck up your mind more and you will end up killing yourself
See you later Schery7

Then rope bro. You are an ugly mf
I will be richer then you, and have a higher smv then you. Just wait for my chance.

I REMEMBER YOU CLAIMED THAT I WAS UGLY BC 3 GIRLS WERE GIGGLING AND LOOKING AWAY AT ME WHEN I WAS SPRINT TRAINING.

Me, Muhammad (my best friend who will be a Judo olympic chanpion), Michael (the 6’6” nigerian boxing training partner) will fucking MOG you and your crew blackgymmax. Watch out

I will be richer then you, and have a higher smv then you. Just wait for my chance.

I REMEMBER YOU CLAIMED THAT I WAS UGLY BC 3 GIRLS WERE GIGGLING AND LOOKING AWAY AT ME WHEN I WAS SPRINT TRAINING.

Me, Muhammad (my best friend who will be a Judo olympic chanpion), Michael (the 6’6” nigerian boxing training partner) will fucking MOG you and your crew blackgymmax. Watch out
Who are u

Who are u
Your new enemy. I AM GONNA BE BETTER THEN YOU AND AM GONNA MOG YOU IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE. YOU AND YOUR CREW. MY CREW’LL MOG YOUR CREW

from one greycel to another, you should rope. no surgery is going to fix that fucked up head shape of yours.

from one greycel to another, you should rope. no surgery is going to fix that fucked up head shape of yours.
BUT WATERMELON CAN KEEP ME CLEAN