I am obese and I got covid, I will probably die

BlackPillBRUTAL

BlackPillBRUTAL

Iron
ey my friends as you know I am a obese and it looks like I got covid, I have all the symptoms and I'm getting tired by tired. I don't know what does it mean but I can't even eat ( the one who is writing is a friend of the op ). It seems like I will die soon but if its the case I would like to say to you guys.

Even if you were acting like shit and told me to suicide a few times, you guys gave me good advice and I didn't got any girlfriend but its not the problem. You guys understood the world but please stop consider womens like objects they also do have feelings like us, they can love your personnality and go out with you even if you're ugly.

You guys made me more confident, you gave me more attention than never someone did it to me and for it.

THANKS YOU.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 11414 and John124
Good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, RoundHouse, Deleted member 11414 and 1 other person
ey my friends as you know I am a obese and it looks like I got covid, I have all the symptoms and I'm getting tired by tired. I don't know what does it mean but I can't even eat ( the one who is writing is a friend of the op ). It seems like I will die soon but if its the case I would like to say to you guys.

Even if you were acting like shit and told me to suicide a few times, you guys gave me good advice and I didn't got any girlfriend but its not the problem. You guys understood the world but please stop consider womens like objects they also do have feelings like us, they can love your personnality and go out with you even if you're ugly.

You guys made me more confident, you gave me more attention than never someone did it to me and for it.

THANKS YOU.
Take 100k IU Vitamin D and hope for the best (y)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
yeh you said. No one finds you funny.

dont die man .. thats all i can i say @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
dont die man .. thats all i can i say @subhuman incel
lose weight you fat fuck or no one will come to your funeral, you utterly disgusitng subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

THANKS YOU.

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
Nigga just get enough vitamins, sleep 8-10 hours each night, and be well rested all the time, if you die while doing all of the above, then you're just a failure and deserved death to begin with​

should have gotten the vaccine

say hi to @Copeful and @Biggdink for me pls

Hope you get better

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

THANKS YOU.
BF%?