I AM OBSESSED WITH MY LOOKS AND THAT KILLS ME EVERYDAY

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Iron
i think i have huge signs of body dysmorphia for last month. I hate my face so much, and i never had this issue. I never was the hot guy but its not htat i am super hideous. Yes i do have big hooked ugly nose, but i wanst this aware of that till last month. I literally consume lookmaxing content all day. I spend looking at my fucking ugly face and crying that i was born this way. I am 6'1 and i am sure most of you will fucking bully me only because of my height. I weight around 85kg and my first step will be to drop 10kg to see my underlying 'good' bone structure. I feel so fucking feminine like i am a fucking 14 yo girl who started to think about her looks all day. I never was like this. I never wanted to get a girlfriend. I dont care about it. I am just obsessed with reaching my genetic potential of my face, but i want to stop cause its destroying me from inside for last couple weeks. I want long metalhead hair but from stress my hair grows so thin now. I had good thick hair until i was like 14, but now its getting thiner and its killing me because that was my hope that i can grow very long hairs and just that would be my thing. That creature i see in the mirror is my worst enemy and i hate him with all my heart. I am 19 and i am sure most of you will fucking tell me that its just because of the teen years or some shit, but no i never worried about my looks and i never cared about my appearance. I was wearing the same clothes for weeks and i didnt wash my teeth for last 10 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reek, Klasik616, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Continue to grind bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, micropp, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
stfu, work hard, lean body, game up ur clothes, get a high paying job

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndraBC, Detective, halloweed and 8 others
i think i have huge signs of body dysmorphia for last month. I hate my face so much, and i never had this issue. I never was the hot guy but its not htat i am super hideous. Yes i do have big hooked ugly nose, but i wanst this aware of that till last month. I literally consume lookmaxing content all day. I spend looking at my fucking ugly face and crying that i was born this way. I am 6'1 and i am sure most of you will fucking bully me only because of my height. I weight around 85kg and my first step will be to drop 10kg to see my underlying 'good' bone structure. I feel so fucking feminine like i am a fucking 14 yo girl who started to think about her looks all day. I never was like this. I never wanted to get a girlfriend. I dont care about it. I am just obsessed with reaching my genetic potential of my face, but i want to stop cause its destroying me from inside for last couple weeks. I want long metalhead hair but from stress my hair grows so thin now. I had good thick hair until i was like 14, but now its getting thiner and its killing me because that was my hope that i can grow very long hairs and just that would be my thing. That creature i see in the mirror is my worst enemy and i hate him with all my heart. I am 19 and i am sure most of you will fucking tell me that its just because of the teen years or some shit, but no i never worried about my looks and i never cared about my appearance. I was wearing the same clothes for weeks and i didnt wash my teeth for last 10 years.
same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and PsychoH
I DONT CARE ABOUT FUCKING GIRLFRIENDDSS I CARE ABOUT HAVING A FACE THAT I WILL NOT HATE TO LOOK AT
you can go through my posts and see how active i became in this forum only in one month. I literally fucking cry for help. I got called high htn couple times and i felt so good. I never cared about other peoples opinions. I never cared about getting ahead in life because i alwasy loved computers and messing around in my linux system, but now i spend hours in front of mirror making stupid fucking faces to see how my bones look like.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reek, incel194012940, try2beme and 4 others
Lololol let it out graycel. Most of us have been exactly where u were. It’s only gonna get worse btw 😂.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Juno_roe, Alt Number 3 and 12 others
What u think about 24/7 u eventually become

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, PSLdemigod, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Lololol let it out graycel. Most of us have been exactly where u were. It’s only gonna get worse btw 😂.
HOW TO STOP I DONT WANT IT I THINK IM GONNA KILL MYSELF IF THIS CONTINUES
i am looking at vitos pics and that guy looks so good, i like the aesthetics behind all of this looksmax thing. I care about the biology and the science behind it.

i just hope i have the potential to look like this guy because i really want it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and vermillioncorefan
I DONT CARE ABOUT FUCKING GIRLFRIENDDSS I CARE ABOUT HAVING A FACE THAT I WILL NOT HATE TO LOOK AT
you can go through my posts and see how active i became in this forum only in one month. I literally fucking cry for help. I got called high htn couple times and i felt so good. I never cared about other peoples opinions. I never cared about getting ahead in life because i alwasy loved computers and messing around in my linux system, but now i spend hours in front of mirror making stupid fucking faces to see how my bones look like.
yo i've join in may and i have 500 post already lol wtF u talk about.

what dont u like about ur face ? the nose

Tiktokhandsomegor

and here is my fucking face
with hooked nose and small mouth,everytime i want to take a selfie i have to make stupid fucking silly face to not be disgusted from it and cope that its just a funny pic, but in reality i am just cant take good pics ever. Please be nice in this thread because i feel awful and i dont have anyone that i cna talk about this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36, incel194012940, try2beme and 9 others
View attachment 2963462
with hooked nose and small mouth,everytime i want to take a selfie i have to make stupid fucking silly face to not be disgusted from it and cope that its just a funny pic, but in reality i am just cant take good pics ever. Please be nice in this thread because i feel awful and i dont have anyone that i cna talk about this.
Pm side profile u might have overbite tbh.

View attachment 2963462
Also u shouldn’t post ur face here

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
yeah i do but its not much, I edited my nose in this one so it will not be that hideous
20240329 130100

View attachment 2963462
rhino and genio would fix a lot if not the most

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
View attachment 2963462
you good man

yo OP stop that victim mentality shit

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
rhino and genio would fix a lot if not the most
here is my plan for this year
1. -10kg in june
2. get enough money rhino cause i am in third world shithole and rhino should be something around 3000 $
3. get braces
4. fix my hair and support good growth
but i just feel awful really, i cant even imagine the results. To just note i dont do any softmaxxing. I literally started to wash my face with cold water like a month ago. I dont brush my teeth and i dont brush my hair. I wear blackmetal bands shirts and black dark jeans with black shoes.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and PsychoH
fuk this thread im leaving

yo OP stop that victim mentality shit
I KNOW BUT IT STARTED A MONTH AGO AND I AM TRYING TO FIGHT IT BUT ITS JUST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE ALONE THATS MY I AM REACHING OUT TO YOU GUYS

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead
here is my plan for this year
1. -10kg in june
2. get enough money rhino cause i am in third world shithole and rhino should be something around 3000 $
3. get braces
4. fix my hair and support good growth
but i just feel awful really, i cant even imagine the results. To just note i dont do any softmaxxing. I literally started to wash my face with cold water like a month ago. I dont brush my teeth and i dont brush my hair. I wear blackmetal bands shirts and black dark jeans with black shoes.
yes but get musclemass though no joke do what i say
for the rest it looks good

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: reek and Schizo Tappy
yes but get musclemass though no joke do what i say
for the rest it looks good
thank you, i will let you know my results by the end of this summer, i just need to overcome this depressed stage for now. I have naturally high T and i have good musclemass naturally even though i dont work out. I am 186cm and i weight something around 85kg and i believe i have good physique for that much fat. I get complimented about my physic very often btw, because the average height in my shithole is 170cm and i have very wide shoulders and widhe hands and i am big in general.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
View attachment 2963462
sorry man 😢
i wish i could hug you brocel

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
god shut the fuck up. you retards out here advicing for jaw surgery to properly developed people.
Nigga rope urself he legit says himself he has overbite (class 2 occlusion) and u can easily tell from side and front profile he has downward growth. He would benefit at the very least from lower jaw surgery.

U getting mad at me for telling somebody with retrognathia to correct it on a skeletal level instead of coping with braces (camouflage orthodontics)

• +1
This is how you see humans werent meant to have ugly faces, they are all born beautiful and should stay that way

god shut the fuck up. you retards out here advicing for jaw surgery to properly developed people.
thats what im talking about
Nigga rope urself he legit says himself he has overbite (class 2 occlusion) and u can easily tell from side and front profile he has downward growth. He would benefit at the very least from lower jaw surgery.

U getting mad at me for telling somebody with retrognathia to correct it on a skeletal level instead of coping with braces (camouflage orthodontics)
no i will not get jaw surgery for sure even if my jaw has too much overbite, my nose is literally broken and thats a medical condition because i can't breathe with it properly, but i just cant afford medical treatment for now.

just tell me you don't know jackshit about what actual jaw surgery does and you think it's some miracle holy grail after looking at salludon's ascension. people get jaw surgery to get to his level.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

or this guy
i wouldn't feel this awful if i still had thick luxurious long hair, but now its so thin you can literally see that even in pics. I put myself in too much isolation and as i type this tears come down from my eyes because i never felt this down. I dont want to cry too much here, but i hope you all get me. I never was like this and i never cared about all of this. I didn't knew the term incel like 2 months ago.

Red pill type shit but yea it does matter but bit much as your face

No

View attachment 2963508 just tell me you don't know jackshit about what actual jaw surgery does and you think it's some miracle holy grail after looking at salludon's ascension. people get jaw surgery to get to his level.
Shit anecdotal example.

And I can post some example of jaw surgery that had a very good aesthetic outcome.

Jaw surgery doesn’t change ur genes it FIXES A FACIAL DEFORMITY.

No shit fixing a facial deformity makes u better looking. Getting surgeries to “cover up” ur deformity can end up looking uncanny.

I’m trying to save him from future TMJ and sleep disordered breathing. But sure let’s coddle him on a blackpill forum jfl.

• +1
Red pill type shit but yea it does matter but bit much as your face
if you have a good face but you are a fatfuck, its mean nothing if u have a good face and unemployed where u will fuck stacy ? in the forest ? u need to max all the stats

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
Shit anecdotal example.

And I can post some example of jaw surgery that had a very good aesthetic outcome.

Jaw surgery doesn’t change ur genes it FIXES A FACIAL DEFORMITY.

No shit fixing a facial deformity makes u better looking. Getting surgeries to “cover up” ur deformity can end up looking uncanny.

I’m trying to save him from future TMJ and sleep disordered breathing. But sure let’s coddle him on a blackpill forum jfl.
Overjet 1 0
this Is an overbite. You're Just abusing another insecure Kid so that he starts wasting his Life thinking about surgeries that he doesn't Need. Dude Is fine and a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
thank you, i will let you know my results by the end of this summer, i just need to overcome this depressed stage for now. I have naturally high T and i have good musclemass naturally even though i dont work out. I am 186cm and i weight something around 85kg and i believe i have good physique for that much fat. I get complimented about my physic very often btw, because the average height in my shithole is 170cm and i have very wide shoulders and widhe hands and i am big in general.
lifefuel for both of us

• +1
View attachment 2963535 this Is an overbite. You're Just abusing another insecure Kid so that he starts wasting his Life thinking about surgeries that he doesn't Need. Dude Is fine and a mentalcel.
Dude shitalians are so fucking low IQ.

Did u just find out that there are different levels of severity to malocclusion 😱😱😱

Not everybody has the exact same skull shape 😱😱😱😱

• +1
View attachment 2963535 this Is an overbite. You're Just abusing another insecure Kid so that he starts wasting his Life thinking about surgeries that he doesn't Need. Dude Is fine and a mentalcel.
my teeth literally looks like the right bottom pic from here, maybe a slightly worse because i just chekced with my tongue the back of my mouth and i can feel that my lower back theet doesnt fully touch the uppper one

• +1
no its class 1, i just checked it
what will happen if i will get braces, i will never get a jaw surgery because i have moral problems with that. I can get the rhino, because its literally was broken multiple times and its a medical condition, but I dont think my jaw is recessed that i will have problems with sleep or breathing.

what will happen if i will get braces, i will never get a jaw surgery because i have moral problems with that. I can get the rhino, because its literally was broken multiple times and its a medical condition, but I dont think my jaw is recessed that i will have problems with sleep or breathing.
If u get braces for crowding that is fine.

If u get braces to fix occlusion (rubber bands in mouth) it can actually end up making u jaw and bite worse in the long run.

Trust me I had them as a Child now I have TMJ and am susceptible to sleep disordered breathing once I age.

Also what do u mean “moral problems” with jaw surgery but not rhino?

Jaw surgery is first a foremost a functional surgery.

If u get braces for crowding that is fine.

If u get braces to fix occlusion (rubber bands in mouth) it can actually end up making u jaw and bite worse in the long run.

Trust me I had them as a Child now I have TMJ and am susceptible to sleep disordered breathing once I age.

Also what do u mean “moral problems” with jaw surgery but not rhino?

Jaw surgery is first a foremost a functional surgery.
>functional surgery
yes thats what i meant, i dont think my jaw is that bad that it will give me health issues, but my nose will beacuse i literally have 4 big scars on my nose from breaking it
>moral problems
i think doing a surgery to change your facial characteristics which are normal as cheating and cring and stupid. You literally lie to your partner and you lie to yourself first. I am against cosmetic surgeries unless it was medically necessary.

Last edited:
  • JFL
my teeth literally looks like the right bottom pic from here, maybe a slightly worse because i just chekced with my tongue the back of my mouth and i can feel that my lower back theet doesnt fully touch the uppper one
That Is the After retard

Dude shitalians are so fucking low IQ.

Did u just find out that there are different levels of severity to malocclusion 😱😱😱

Not everybody has the exact same skull shape 😱😱😱😱
He Just said he looks like the bottom right (the After surgery). Never call me low iq again you retard you have 0 looks knowledge, Just taking advantage of retarded doomer OP Who spent his teenage Years doomscrolling on tik tok

He Just said he looks like the bottom right (the After surgery). Never call me low iq again you retard you have 0 looks knowledge, Just taking advantage of retarded doomer OP Who spent his teenage Years doomscrolling on tik tok
No i didn't, i grew up isolated and I am former titled chess player, my peak fide rating was 2200, I spent most of my days programming and reading advances maths textbook, i am interested in topology, mathematical logic and numerical analysis, and my english is horrible, because it's my 5th language

• +1
i think doing a surgery to change your facial characteristics which are normal as cheating and cring and stupid. You literally lie to your partner and you lie to yourself first. I am against cosmetic surgeries unless it was medically necessary.
Bro why tf are u on this forum then wtf lolol

The whole point of looksmaxxing outside of stuff like gym etc is to fraud ur genes.

Remember the beauty industry is worth billions bro women fraud all day yet ur against a cosmetic surgery? 😭