I am officially doomed. I am certified ugly. Will be prepared to die when the government comes to execute me for my looks.

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I have looks maxed a lot already. Lean maxed, gym maxed, and trimmed my eyebrows. I can't afford surgery so I can never hard max. people here have said I am still a true cel after all that. if that's the case, I could only ascend to normie with surgery. but that isn't worth it in my opinion. so I am now prepared to die for when im executed for being ugly. For now im going to play as much RuneScape as possible, and martial arts max until my time comes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Solidcoin, one job away and 2 others
Let it consume you

Let the blackpill set you free

youve been looksmaxing a very long time mate with 0 reward, i appreciate the hussle.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
gaming is a good cope, doing it as well

youve been looksmaxing a very long time mate with 0 reward, i appreciate the hussle.
Its been a good hustle. But I think its time I be done with it. There is not enough to be gained at this point.

I have looks maxed a lot already. Lean maxed, gym maxed, and trimmed my eyebrows. I can't afford surgery so I can never hard max. people here have said I am still a true cel after all that. if that's the case, I could only ascend to normie with surgery. but that isn't worth it in my opinion. so I am now prepared to die for when im executed for being ugly. For now im going to play as much RuneScape as possible, and martial arts max until my time comes.
need pics

i am by far the most accurate rater here, and my decision will either be your redemption or the final nail in your coffin

A gladiators fate determined by a thumb

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, CursedOne and delusionalretard
need pics

i am by far the most accurate rater here, and my decision will either be your redemption or the final nail in your coffin

View attachment 1218280
I mean I can show you my pics, just for your own entertainment, but it doesn't matter at this point. Over half the people here agree that I am between a true cel and low tier normie.

how bad it is ? also anyone can afford surgery with time. try to collect money, do career max.

what u can't afford dude, save for 2y 30k it would be enought to get implant and bimax

need pics

View attachment 1218280
need pics

View attachment 1218280
Yeah if you look in your messages they are there now. You can also search all the posts ive made. I am still a MGTOW either way. Even if I was more attractive and could get women I wouldn't actively pursue them. So its kind of a win win either route in an odd way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Delete your account and rot on RS tbh

I agree. Ugly men need to be executed. We don’t belong on earth. We need to burn in hell eternally

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
Show certificate or larp

Runescape is the biggest looksmin. I'm maxed on rs3 and damn near on osrs, so many hours rotted. What is condemning you to playing videogames 24/7? What is your biggest failo?

• +1
Reactions: Rift
Cope , dm me ur face on my Insta patrickhatrickrick