I AM OFFICIALLY NORWOODING AT 17.................WTF DO I DO??? (IT MIGHT BE OVER) [NW3]

Deleted member 20735

Deleted member 20735

17//ForeverAlone//Subhuman//Truecel//Balding
Today, I finally decided to once and for all confirm my norwood status. On and off since October of last year, I've been suspicious of my hairline. No one in my family is bald due to genetics, fuck, even my dad has a completely full head of hair at 65. But me???? Norwood fucking THREE!!! I finally confirmed it today, after taking an aerial shot of my head. Not only is the recession very visible from that angle, but you can also tell my hair is still thinning at a very rapid rate. Not ONLY is my hairline receding.....MY CROWN IS THINNING TOO! I HAVE A VISIBLE BALD SPOT NOW! I CANNOT TAKE THIS TORMENT ANYMORE!!! WHY MUST BALDING EXIST? WHY THIS EARLY? I CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I CANNOT HOP ON FIN+MIN FOR NEARLY AN ENTIRE YEAR! I CANNOT AFFORD A HAIR TRANSPLANT! HOW CAN ONE COPE WITH SUCH A BRUTAL REALITY? I AM RAPIDLY BALDING AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO! I AM GOING CRAZY!

IT MIGHT AS WELL BE OVER NOW! THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ATTRACTIVE MAN IN THIS UNIVERSE THAT IS BALD. THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN LOOKSMAXXING ANYMORE AS IT WON'T MATTER! I COULD LOOK LIKE VINNIE HACKER AND IT WON'T MATTER BECAUSE I WILL BE BALD! THERE IS NO HOPE, AND THERE IS NO COPE. THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE! I AM FORCED TO SIT HERE AND WATCH MY HAIR CONTINUE TO FALL OUT DUE TO MALE PATTERN BALDNESS AT THE AGE OF 17!!! THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME, NO ONE ELSE IN MY FAMILY IS BALDING DUE TO MALE PATTERN BALDNESS BUT ME!!! THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN TRYING ANYMORE!!! BALDING IS A CURSE AND I AM THE CURSEE!

WTF DO I DO?????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: bugeater23
imagination GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18301, squirrelcel and 1 other person
Pyrilutamide will be available soon, this will be the best AA on the market. Microneedle and minox to regrow, failing that, get a HT.

um well jason statham is bald and gets bitches so you need to calm down bro

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and John124
You can buy oral fin/dut and oral min from an Indian pharmacy without a prescription. That's basically the strongest stack that is low effort.

You can also put RU or Pyrilutamide on top which will be stronger but at that point you are using research chemicals that haven't been approved for human use.

No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Pyrilutamide will be available soon, this will be the best AA on the market. Microneedle and minox to regrow, failing that, get a HT.
with microneedling i have heard it is better to use a smaller needle length at higher frequency as it does not damage the follicles and still causes the same effect which causes the hair regrowth.

with microneedling i have heard it is better to use a smaller needle length at higher frequency as it does not damage the follicles and still causes the same effect which causes the hair regrowth.
I am currently in the process of doing 1mm/weekly, only just started a couple of weeks ago so obviously no results. It is tricky cause you want to go deep enough to elicit a response and will actively target the hair follicle and the dermal papilla stem cells etc.

The problem with going too deep is risking damaging the hair follicle with scarring/fibrosis, but I'd say there is a correlation between going deeper, up to a point, and the level of results your are going to see. Same can probably be said with the frequency of microneedling, once every five or six days is a pretty good midground, and gives your scalp time to heal whilst also being frequent enough to chain the effects of sessions.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Try this, seriously, you won't lose anything and it's very promising. Maybe you have a tight scalp