I am on No Fap and saw this FUCK

D

Deleted member 15067

Fuchsia
Joined
Aug 23, 2021
Posts
10,669
Reputation
22,385


I know you will pick apart each of her flaws and call me some self hating ethnic or whatever but FUCKK it’s probably the nofap
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Nofap is impossible if you scroll IG
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15067, HarrierDuBois, Yliaster and 1 other person
Her eyes could be better
 
I'm gonna take sex from her (in Roblox)
 
euphoria brasil
 
You self hating ethnic
That bitch looks like shit

Living in the UK mentally changes a person
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15067 and EverythingMattersCel
You self hating ethnic
That bitch looks like shit

Living in the UK mentally changes a person
I always thought she looked like shit bro facially I legit remember my friends called me gay cause I said she had a weird face

What no fap does to a mfer
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Similar threads

LeonardMariana
Replies
2
Views
34
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
zudlife
Replies
13
Views
46
senstiveyoungmanlet
senstiveyoungmanlet
Αlchemy
Replies
16
Views
176
sensetivefoidgraper
sensetivefoidgraper
orbitlet
Replies
16
Views
69
czar.x
czar.x
Clayed.nas
Replies
5
Views
49
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top