I am one of the ONLY true subhumans here

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
It’s one thing to be slightly below average

But to have a major flaw? Collagen loss? Changing the entire appearance of the face? That’s what makes an incel.

I find it funny how some of the people here, especially the teenagers, go on and on about how ugly they are then the next day come back with a post talking about how a girl showed interest in them...

Like wtf??? Did you become attractive one day or some shit? The answer is NO. Because you weren’t even ugly to begin with. Just low testosterone. I am one of the few users here that has legit gone 10 months without a single IOI (since my collagen got fucked) or any attention from anyone at all.

Yes every post I make is about collagen, but it’s because it’s the most important thing and without it my face looks FUCKED up. I scare women. They avoid me in the hallways and avoid eye contact with me at all possible. And the fucked up thing is is that I have good bone structure. But collagen is everything. I’ve seen bugeyed subhumans slay due to their collagen. It really is truly everything. Thats why I’m gonna fast for 5-7 days pretty soon here. For a complete skin detox. I might even have to go longer. But idc.

D935D2ED E47F 4222 BFBF 57026A3D778A

You can have bones all day, but if your skin looks grey and like a corpse? Ur gonna be fuckin incel. God damn.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, UsernameRequired, chadpreetcel123 and 9 others
Your skin is fine and your bones are really really good
You just lack harmony
Post a frontal pic

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 1464
"No, I'M the bigger incel"

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
This is super legit

stop trying to feel special , if there is someone with the most subhuman traits everyone would know that its me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Your skin is fine and your bones are really really good
You just lack harmony
Post a frontal pic
You dont even know how I looked with collagen so how can you say I look “fine”???

Again I’ve seen dumpster-tier subhumans get more female attention than me because they have normal or good skin.

I have it worse

You dont even know how I looked with collagen so how can you say I look “fine”???

Again I’ve seen dumpster-tier subhumans get more female attention than me because they have normal or good skin.
Post a pic of yourself before and after taken in similar conditions.

you're fucking delusional, show me a pic of before / after in GOOD LIGHTING. none of that bs with dark rooms, diff angles of light etc. how your skin looks is EXTREMELY dependant on lighing, even more than bones and your face as a whole

i don't doubt that minoxidil might have made your skin worse, but the autistic rants you go on about and the proportions you blow this out to be is fucking comical

you're just looking for a scapegoat to mask your autism with

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846, 2peasinapod and 11 others
I am the only truecel here

Over for minoxidilcels

[IMG alt="DarknLost"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/884.jpg?1571178065[/IMG]
DarknLost
17 year old 24/7 rotting 2 PSL cursed aspiegoblin

[IMG alt="DarknLost"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/884.jpg?1571178065[/IMG]
DarknLost
17 year old 24/7 rotting 2 PSL cursed aspiegoblin
i don't take cocaine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Low tier normie at worst

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Low tier normie at worst
With collagen I am high tier normie chadlite dead fucking serious. Reminder I am 6 feet 20” bidelt. But without collagen I am INCEL. 100% incel.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616

• JFL
I am in the same boat as you. Collagen loss due to acne and smoking.

I look wrinkly and old

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Ekeoma_The_BBC
I am one of the few users here that has legit gone 10 months without a single IOI (since my collagen got fucked) or any attention from anyone at all.
I've gone 276 months (a lifetime) without any IOI or any kind of romantic attention from the girl. I am at least top 3 biggest losers on this site.

Means nothing. I’ve been rated as the ugliest person on here.
Shut the fuck up bro, you have multiple lays and I am sub 13% BF with zero lays. I wish I was never born REEEEEEEEEEE.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
F5d9cc0

• +1
Same boat man but I believe that I am the person with the most drastic and tragic change on this forum by far.

Not only have I lost the collagen and look wrinkly, also my hair, my smile, all within 1 year and I can't even find an explanation.

Yesterday had a crisis in the shower because of the amount of hair I lost.

Get literally the opposit of IOI, aka being repulsed, in my everyday without using frauds.

Got recently dumped because of the loss of my looks BTW.

Used to be called kid or boy and now I'm called sir and people try to gage my age as at least 25 when I'm not even 20...

Furthermore the extent in which this situation affects my mental health when it was already extremely delicated beforeheand lol. That's the worse part about it.

May God and @x30001 save us...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dogs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and x30001
I've gone 276 months (a lifetime) without any IOI or any kind of romantic attention from the girl. I am at least top 3 biggest losers on this site.

Shut the fuck up bro, you have multiple lays and I am sub 13% BF with zero lays. I wish I was never born REEEEEEEEEEE.
You have a better body than me

you moge me to mumbai sewers and back

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It’s one thing to be slightly below average

But to have a major flaw? Collagen loss? Changing the entire appearance of the face? That’s what makes an incel.

I find it funny how some of the people here, especially the teenagers, go on and on about how ugly they are then the next day come back with a post talking about how a girl showed interest in them...

Like wtf??? Did you become attractive one day or some shit? The answer is NO. Because you weren’t even ugly to begin with. Just low testosterone. I am one of the few users here that has legit gone 10 months without a single IOI (since my collagen got fucked) or any attention from anyone at all.

Yes every post I make is about collagen, but it’s because it’s the most important thing and without it my face looks FUCKED up. I scare women. They avoid me in the hallways and avoid eye contact with me at all possible. And the fucked up thing is is that I have good bone structure. But collagen is everything. I’ve seen bugeyed subhumans slay due to their collagen. It really is truly everything. Thats why I’m gonna fast for 5-7 days pretty soon here. For a complete skin detox. I might even have to go longer. But idc.

View attachment 138263
You can have bones all day, but if your skin looks grey and like a corpse? Ur gonna be fuckin incel. God damn.
mirin those zygos

You have a better body than me
Yet zero lays zero IOIs. My life is hell and you should motivate to live and gym because you are desirable and lovable and I am subhuman women despise me.

Keep crying for me. I've gone 5 1/2 years without a single IOI, kiss or anything sexual without having to pay for it.

But you're right. Many users here look normal/average but declare themselves as ugly.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Damn. Now imagine having NO BONES and having grey corpse skin, that would be me.

With collagen I am high tier normie chadlite dead fucking serious. Reminder I am 6 feet 20” bidelt. But without collagen I am INCEL. 100% incel.
jfl at 20" bideltoid tbhtbthbth

you look terminally ill mate

your skins doesn't look that bad jfl at you crying about collagen there a gooks with acne scar skin who still get laid tbh your biggest flaw is the mild autism and that your face lacks harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
that’s shit lighting

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Keep crying for me. I've gone 5 1/2 years without a single IOI, kiss or anything sexual without having to pay for it.

But you're right. Many users here look normal/average but declare themselves as ugly.
And you also use Minoxidil and have shit collagen

No collagen = no love

You have good bones but you need to gain weight ASAP

Your not even ugly jfl

The bdd on this site

Your just average currently

Jfl. I've been using it just for 9 months. It wasn't any different before.
Thats what I thought too until I looked close

Same, my skin is even worse than yours. I think it is extremely damaged and aged, because I went on Accutane for 6 months and didn't wear sunscreen once while on it.

This thread became a losermogging competition jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Dogs
No guys I have it worse, I've never left my literal basement and when I leave my house I'm literally forced to wear a brown paper bag over my head because mu collagen and hairline is so fucked up now that I actually get way less stares wearing a paper bag over my head than not.

Once I got the cops called on me and they came up to me and asked me to take off the bag I didn't wanna get shot so I did and then as soon I took it off the cop and his partner both sighed ohhhhhhh, and then told me they're sorry for wasting my time and to carry on with my day.

It's ded ass over for me