i am one of the only users here who doesn't care about being liked

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
i would rather hate on people to be famous than to be a cuck who is fake nice to everyone

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Toth's thot
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
no, you are one of the many users who pretend they don't care about being liked, when in fact they do

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 13332
i would rather hate on people to be famous than to be a cuck who is fake nice to everyone
you care a lot dude
if you are just not a nice person doesnt mean you dont want to be liked

in fact, it means you are so narcy that you want to be admired as something very unique

typical teen not like the others, but you are 20year old OLDCEL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
no, you are one of the many users who pretend they don't care about being liked, when in fact they do
i want to be well known but i dont want to circlejerk/virtue signal to achieve it, if u are fake nice ppl just use u for validation, if u are liked due to other reasons they genuinely like u

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
The fact that you made this thread says otherwise. Face it, everyone wants to be liked

"Cucks" usually don't have any ulterior motive to be nice, they just are but they are unaware or choose to ignore hidden social dynamics, like many of the userbase before being blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 13332
you care a lot dude
if you are just not a nice person doesnt mean you dont want to be liked

in fact, it means you are so narcy that you want to be admired as something very unique

typical teen not like the others, but you are 20year old OLDCEL
read above post

• Love it
read above post
in the end, you want to be liked
but you are so asocial so you dont have any energy or love for people to interact and be nice to them. you might feel dead inside at the times

The fact that you made this thread says otherwise. Face it, everyone wants to be liked

"Cucks" usually don't have any ulterior motive to be nice, they just are but they are unaware or choose to ignore hidden social dynamics, like many of the userbase before being blackpilled.
cope i would rather be myself than change myself for others

• Love it
in the end, you want to be liked
but you are so asocial so you dont have any energy or love for people to interact and be nice to them. you might feel dead inside at the times
wrong i am social with my close friends

• Love it
wrong i am social with my close friends
yes , i talk about strangers

i am also social with close ones , but asocial with others

i kinda even feel hate for people i walk by on the streets, i read your posts and i relate!

yes , i talk about strangers

i am also social with close ones , but asocial with others

i kinda even feel hate for people i walk by on the streets, i read your posts and i relate!
most strangers are cringe and tryhard to be "normal", why would u want to be like most people when you can be yourself and stand out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
So you made a whole thread about how much you don't care?

stfu retard

ok i agree
i admire that you post without a care in the world this isnt a compliment its an observation i was like that in my prime here now i lurk

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
i admire that you post without a care in the world this isnt a compliment its an observation i was like that in my prime here now i lurk
wdym without a care in the world

So you made a whole thread about how much you don't care?

stfu retard
meanwhile you worship people who use you while hating on someone like me for making a mere post

• Love it
meanwhile you worship people who use you while hating on someone like me for making a mere post
Use me? Tf are you even on about? of course I'm going to hate on someone for being a narcy giga-retard.