I am potentially the shortest male in my college (UK)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
So I am basically 5’7
All the 126 of the white girls are taller than me (5’7.1 to 5’11) and all the 48 black/Asian/Middle Eastern/Mexican women are shorter than me (4’10 to 5’6).
There are 152 males in college too and I am the 151st tallest almost last and a guy below me is like 5’6
I could even tell you it’s a fact all foods are taller than me too
Why do I have to get mogged this bad?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, ROTTING, latincell95 and 3 others
it is over.

lol white girls are not average 5'7 to 5'11. would be over for 99% of the males in ur college, not just you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, studymaxxer, RAITEIII and 6 others
lol white girls are not average 5'7 to 5'11. would be over for 99% of the males in ur college, not just you
lol they really are, you dont understand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 1140
How your college can have this few students. I don’t get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
lol they really are, you dont understand.
lol this shit isnt even possible in scandanavia or neatherland let alone UK. average white female height is like 5'5 max.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, studymaxxer, ROTTING and 3 others
So I am basically 5’7
All the 126 of the white girls are taller than me (5’7.1 to 5’11) and all the 48 black/Asian/Middle Eastern/Mexican women are shorter than me (4’10 to 5’6).
There are 152 males in college too and I am the 151st tallest almost last and a guy below me is like 5’6
Tales from the Slums of London.

How do you know your rank? Everyone measured their height just for you? :fuk:

lol this shit isnt even possible in scandanavia or neatherland let alone UK. average white female height is like 5'5 max.
yep another nail in the coffin of OP and his Mumbai tales
So Excited Dancing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 13626 and 4 others
I'm 1,88m by the way
Goodbye and goodnight shorty

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: falcon1, studymaxxer, ThousandCuts and 5 others
lying dog

im from germany where girls are taller on average and most are max 5‘7 5‘8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, jrobts., Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
netherlands&scand is 5'8 avg height for women

UK is 5'11 avg height for men. women are usually 4/5 inches shorter than the men so

5'7 avg height for women in UK. and most wear big shoes so probably feels like 5'9 average

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
5'4 - 5'9 is average range for zoomer white girl with

So I am basically 5’7
what the hell are you talking about lol, there's no way the shortest white girl out of a group of 126 is 5'7. the average young foid in the uk is like 5'5

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, studymaxxer, jrobts. and 2 others
netherlands&scand is 5'8 avg height for women

UK is 5'11 avg height for men. women are usually 4/5 inches shorter than the men so

5'7 avg height for women in UK. and most wear big shoes so probably feels like 5'9 average
average uk male is 5'9(white men 5'10 max).

average dutch female is 169cm/5'5 . so youre saying the average brit woman is 2-4 inches taller than dutch woman? lol ok

jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Elvisandreaa
average uk male is 5'9(white men 5'10 max).

you think 16-99 year old men are going to be the same height as 21 year old young men in england?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
View attachment 1995043

you think 16-99 year old men are going to be the same height as 21 year old young men in england?
Yes.
View attachment 1995048

5'7 overall. young netherlands women are 5'7-5'9
average dutch teen is 5'5 lol. not 5'7-9 like u claim

tldr

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
They are from ages ago now it’s changed ok probs 5ft 5 for women and 6 ft for men in Uk now 2022
all recent figures. ur probably 5'4.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and potentialzaddy
My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’5 btw guys

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
I saw 2 midgets in all the years I've spent in college, like under 120cm tall, dunno how dating life is at that height, probably only getting fucked by girls that wants to do freaky stuff and only if the midget has a good face.

169 cm or 5’7
169cm is 5'5/6. ur 1 ish inches taller than average female. no wonder theyre all mogging you. ur just a manlet
Then you are retarded.

bro ur source is some fucking shit website

use the real studies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

my source is the CBS(Statistics Netherlands), municipal health services and National Institute for Public Health and the Environment(RIVMS) all from the dutch government.

So I am basically 5’7
get limb lengthening surgery from 5'4 to 5'7 and try again

also get lefort 3 since youre on this forum

• JFL
A ripped 5'7 guy with a chadlite face could slay.
But if thats impossible for you to reach then just ldar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Elvisandreaa and jabaduk
169cm is 5'5/6. ur 1 ish inches taller than average female. no wonder theyre all mogging you. ur just a manlet

my source is the CBS(Statistics Netherlands), municipal health services and National Institute for Public Health and the Environment(RIVMS) all from the dutch government.
yeah from 16-99 year olds , and no, you didnt link them sites. you linked some dodgy news site. link the netherlands statistic site where it says that..

Nothing can be done in your country, but if you ever need money, all you have to do is go to a nation where people are shorter on average. I have no further suggestions for you unless you wish to have your legs broken.

• So Sad
Lol average female height is 171cm

yeah from 16-99 year olds , and no, you didnt link them sites. you linked some dodgy news site. link the netherlands statistic site where it says that..

View attachment 1995147
you do realise that is a dutch government site lol

nobody gaf bout some wikipedia bs when the gov themselves are giving you stats.

just say you're 5'4". you're making all the people who r actually 5'7" look bad 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jrobts., bug_eye_blackcel and Patient A
So I am basically 5’7
imagine being that height in balkan university like me

have a good face and style and you're fine