I am recessed

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Posts
1,370
Reputation
845
Mewing won’t help ?
 
if you’re older than 15 then no, mewing won’t help much
 
Screenshot 20230730 010247 DuckDuckGo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 1140
if you’re older than 15 then no, mewing won’t help much
not even 15, I perfectly mewed with perfect form and posture after reading thousands of threads, since 12-13

it did nothing, 0 upward and forward growth
 
not even 15, I perfectly mewed with perfect form and posture after reading thousands of threads, since 12-13

it did nothing, 0 upward and forward growth
So should I wait until I turn 18 and bimax?
 
not even 15, I perfectly mewed with perfect form and posture after reading thousands of threads, since 12-13

it did nothing, 0 upward and forward growth
damn, so I think that you achieved your genetic limit regarding your forward growth, bc mewing for 5+ years legit should do something
 
damn, so I think that you achieved your genetic limit regarding your forward growth, bc mewing for 5+ years legit should do something
nah honestly dysgenic habit fucked me up from 5-12. you can't undone the damage done in the first decade, the most important
 
dentist or cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379

Similar threads

ijswannascend
Replies
22
Views
111
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje
Z
Replies
31
Views
252
zigetsharko
Z
jr49506
Replies
29
Views
220
jr49506
jr49506
Numer
Replies
2
Views
18
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
5
Views
47
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top