I am running out of time to find virgin girls to settle down with

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Just turned 20 but still hang out with 14-16 yo girls on a daily basis however due to utter abused dog syndrome I keep thinking someone better is out there so even if I have someone by my side I will end up ditching her for a new one

but my prettyboy looks will soon fade and i will be the weird outcast balding loser who tries to talk to 16yo JBs at age 25
Over

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 5815
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, falcon1 and karbo
Just turned 20 but still hang out with 14-16 yo girls on a daily basis
Cbs Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, nervousbeaner, try2beme and 5 others
Ugly virgin or used hoe

Pic one

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Kerbo, who are you kidding
probably some 195cm chad fucked your femboi pussy in the alley you NW3 femoid

What country do you live in? This would be a death sentence in the US

Lol life isn’t a Disney film
Keep denying my reality then stupid fag I must be schizophrenic tbh cuz i took 2 virginities this year and i am actively staying away from and judge hook up culture and slaying

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You took 2 virginities yet couldn’t retain one chick , wow sad either crap dick game or u just got lucky
Keep denying my reality then stupid fag I must be schizophrenic tbh cuz i took 2 virginities this year and i am actively staying away from and judge hook up culture and slaying

How do you meet them?

Hanging out with 14-16 yr old girls daily was my dream at 20. Only in highschool was I surrounded by girls, and at that age I wasn't ready. By 18 I was ready, and of course, as soon as I was, I barely ever had any opportunities ever again.

Virgin or death

You will never get this, give up on settling down with a "virgin hqnp" foid because THEY DON'T EXIST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back