I AM SAD WITH THE STATE OF THIS GAY FORUM (READ WHILE PLAYING VIDEO AT BOTTOM)

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
AFTER SEVERELY BULLYING AND EXPOSING HOMOSEXUAL @BigBiceps TO THE STATE OF BAN ( HOW THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE SO MANY REQUESTS, MOST LIKELY WHAT @IncelWithNoLuck said, TAKES IT UP THE ASS WITH MODS AND SARGE)
1600940970583-jpeg.689825
giphy.gif

I THOUGHT I WOULD BE CONSIDERED A HERO OR KING, BY THE GOOD PEOPLE OF LOOKSMAX.ME

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

BUT ALAS, THEY HAVE ALL ACCUSED ME OF BEING A FAGGOT, DEFENDING THEIR DADDY WHILE ACCUSING ME OF BEING A HOMOPHOBE????? WTF????
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ALL THE GAY CLOSETED ESTROGEN AIDS RIDDEN DYKES IN THE THREAD ACCUSING ME:
@Nisse
"Homophobes are closeted homosexuals" "
Nope, why would you hate all homosexuals as a straight man whats the thing that bothers you? I know that some homosexuals can be really fucking annoying because their sexuality is their only personality trait. But then there are guys like Bomer and Haynes who act normal. They just leave more bitches for the rest of us.

So i think that homophobes are closeted homosexuals who try to get themselves as far as they can from homosexuality by being homophobic so no one suspects them. "
@Truthmirrorcoper
" hes right tho , if you care about other dudes fucking each other your prob gay tbh. Its a proven fact that the ones who care much about it is gay themselves , @brbbrah why would you care that someone you dont know fucks someone else in the ass? because you are jealous maybe? "

I AS A MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY WAS ONLY SOLEMNLY DOING MY DUTY I SWEARED TO WHEN I FIRST JOINED, BUT NOW THEY HAVE BECOME RENT FREE IN MY HEAD UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE BECOMES EXPOSED ON THIS FORUM. UNTIL I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT PEACEFULLY.

giphy.gif

NOT SURPRISED SINCE MODS ALLOW DICK THREADS, THE FORUM IS BECOMING MORE BLUEPILLED AND SOY EVERY SINGLE DAY! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

BUT I WILL NOT STOP, UNTIL LOOKSMAX.ME BECOMES GREAT AGAIN

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, Copeful, Deleted member 6723 and 9 others
0 also dn
AED23E60 BA6F 4193 B008 52AA7331916F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8576 and 6 others
JoinedAug 15, 2020Posts6,067Reputation7,224Time online20d 19h 32m

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4671, Taylorswift and 5 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6723, Ocelot and 3 others
I am gay ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, sytyl and PYT
JoinedAug 15, 2020Posts6,067Reputation7,224Time online20d 19h 32m
don't worry i will expose you next for sure you zach cock loving recessed skullcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Ocelot, sytyl and 1 other person
I tried to narrate this but I kept laughing

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, sytyl, PYT and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Good_Little_Goy, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4671, sytyl and 1 other person
your exposing thread makes 0 sense and @BigBiceps lives rent free in your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
your exposing thread makes 0 sense and @BigBiceps lives rent free in your head
YOU WOULD KNOW SINCE YOU WERE ALSO THERE
2422b60146c6571dbfc23c20adefbd1f.jpg
med_1545940085_image.jpg

tenor.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

RENT FREE IN MY HEAD UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE BECOMES EXPOSED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, sytyl, PYT and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9072
Dn rd

Dn play the vid

@BigBiceps
Seen 41 minutes ago
Rent free in my head till your fully exposed you jew
LET THIS BE A LESSON TO FUTURE CLOSETED GOYS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Bitch I didn't request shit. I was accidentally banned, and was unable to roast your smelly ass, so you took advantage of the situation and tried to make multiple threads, which all backfired, and everyone thought you're even more of a fool than they already did. JFL at you.
Tenor 12

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, goat2x, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Bitch I didn't request shit. I was accidentally banned, and was unable to roast your smelly ass, so you took advantage of the situation and tried to make multiple threads, which all backfired, and everyone thought you're even more of a fool than they already did. JFL at you.
View attachment 691431
CRY FOR ME, THIS FORUM HAS ALREADY TURNED GAY, I AM ONLY DOING
MY JOB SWORN OVER TO ME
wVSzTcM.gif

CRY FOR ME, THIS FORUM HAS ALREADY TURNED GAY, I AM ONLY DOING
MY JOB SWORN OVER TO ME
wVSzTcM.gif
If anyone here is gay it's you. By your hostile attitude to gays you're trying to mask your raging homosexuality and lust to suck indian dicks. Straight man barely ever thinks about fags, but you're posting homosexual rape videos to the forum 24/7.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, goat2x, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
If anyone here is gay it's you. By your hostile attitude to gays you're trying to mask your raging homosexuality and lust to suck indian dicks. Straight man barely ever thinks about fags, but you're posting homosexual rape videos to the forum 24/7.
anickss.gif
SEEING YOU HUMILIATED MAKES ME CAGE AND LAUGH AT YOUR ESTROGEN RIDDEN STATE, REMINDER CHANGE YOUR AVI YOU ABUSED SEX DOG

anickss.gif
SEEING YOU HUMILIATED MAKES ME CAGE AND LAUGH AT YOUR ESTROGEN RIDDEN STATE, REMINDER CHANGE YOUR AVI YOU ABUSED SEX DOG
Cope. It's obvious you're rock hard while watching that am history x shower video. You're lusting after that ass so hard you make a thread about it once a hour. Must be hard to be gay in Pakistan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6512, goat2x and 3 others
dn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko, Deleted member 4671, sytyl and 1 other person
Cope. It's obvious you're rock hard while watching that am history x shower video. You're lusting after that ass so hard you make a thread about it once a hour. Must be hard to be gay in Pakistan.
REMINDER THAT YOU ARE RENT FREE UNTIL YOU RUN OF WAGGING AWAY WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS YOU SEXUALLY ABUSED DOG. ADMIT YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY AND REPENT, BEFORE TURNING THIS WHOLE SITE INTO A G4P YOU FILTHY BALDING ESTROGEN
RIDDEN DYKE,
I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN PAKISTAN, AND PAKISTAN BANS HOMOS LIKE YOU UNLIKE YOUR CUCKED LGBT EUROPE

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6512, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
AFTER SEVERELY BULLYING AND EXPOSING HOMOSEXUAL @BigBiceps TO THE STATE OF BAN ( HOW THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE SO MANY REQUESTS, MOST LIKELY WHAT @IncelWithNoLuck said, TAKES IT UP THE ASS WITH MODS AND SARGE)
1600940970583-jpeg.689825
giphy.gif

I THOUGHT I WOULD BE CONSIDERED A HERO OR KING, BY THE GOOD PEOPLE OF LOOKSMAX.ME

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

BUT ALAS, THEY HAVE ALL ACCUSED ME OF BEING A FAGGOT, DEFENDING THEIR DADDY WHILE ACCUSING ME OF BEING A HOMOPHOBE????? WTF????
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ALL THE GAY CLOSETED ESTROGEN AIDS RIDDEN DYKES IN THE THREAD ACCUSING ME:
@Nisse
"Homophobes are closeted homosexuals" "
Nope, why would you hate all homosexuals as a straight man whats the thing that bothers you? I know that some homosexuals can be really fucking annoying because their sexuality is their only personality trait. But then there are guys like Bomer and Haynes who act normal. They just leave more bitches for the rest of us.

So i think that homophobes are closeted homosexuals who try to get themselves as far as they can from homosexuality by being homophobic so no one suspects them. "
@Truthmirrorcoper
" hes right tho , if you care about other dudes fucking each other your prob gay tbh. Its a proven fact that the ones who care much about it is gay themselves , @brbbrah why would you care that someone you dont know fucks someone else in the ass? because you are jealous maybe? "

I AS A MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY WAS ONLY SOLEMNLY DOING MY DUTY I SWEARED TO WHEN I FIRST JOINED, BUT NOW THEY HAVE BECOME RENT FREE IN MY HEAD UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE BECOMES EXPOSED ON THIS FORUM. UNTIL I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT PEACEFULLY.

giphy.gif

NOT SURPRISED SINCE MODS ALLOW DICK THREADS, THE FORUM IS BECOMING MORE BLUEPILLED AND SOY EVERY SINGLE DAY! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

BUT I WILL NOT STOP, UNTIL LOOKSMAX.ME BECOMES GREAT AGAIN

save us

we've gone too far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, JizzFarmer and sytyl
Wow, what an amazing thread. I am also h0meoasexual

@brbbrah whats worse homosexuality or cousin marriage?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6723, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
The majority of this forum is gay they voted they would rather fuck O'Pry than any of the girls LondonVillie fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Yeah most people here are gay
Also watching videos of male models which @brbbrah has admitted to. Bunch of closeted homos he's just projecting

• JFL
Reactions: Lux

Also watching videos of male models which @brbbrah has admitted to. Bunch of closeted homos he's just projecting
I believe in let and let live, I don’t mind gay people.
how about you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I believe in let and let live, I don’t mind gay people.
how about you?
yeah idc about gay dudes can do what they want if not harming others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
JFL AT THIS DISGUSTING GAY CIRCLE JERKING ORGY TAKING OVER MY THREAD
@TheCopefulCurry

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8772014/
Abstract
The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

@brbbrah

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, goat2x, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others