I am scared to go to school

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
my friend just blackpilled me and told I have an exam (I am failing for sure but still passing course)

and there is a lot of chinese people in my class so the virus will spread and I will give it to my family

should I just rot at home??

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
I always wonder how hard can these American exams be if you can't even pass them without reading excessive amounts. If it's not math, I just read some notes I made from the class in the morning before the test and always pass with flying colors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I always wonder how hard can these American exams be if you can't even pass them without reading excessive amounts. If it's not math, I just read some notes I made from the class in the morning before the test and always pass with flying colors.
They arent hard, niggas just dont pay attention and wonder why they’re ass at tests

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, noped, Zygos4Life and 2 others
I have no notes bro

I'm not sure how it is there, but I think it's the grading system in the US that's fucked, not the tests. Most public schools require 60-70/100 to pass with a low D. Private schools go as high as 75/100 to pass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
I'm not sure how it is there, but I think it's the grading system in the US that's fucked, not the tests. Most public schools require 60-70/100 to pass with a low D. Private schools go as high as 75/100 to pass.
i am in canada we just need 50% to pass

• Woah
Reactions: LookistWorld
in college? In europe college is very demanding, to be a top student you need to study every single day hard.

in college? In europe college is very demanding, to be a top student you need to study every single day hard.
Nah. High school. Here in university however you study when you like, so it won't even be nearly as stressing as this.

my friend just blackpilled me and told I have an exam (I am failing for sure but still passing course)

and there is a lot of chinese people in my class so the virus will spread and I will give it to my family

should I just rot at home??

Wear a respirator mask eye goggles, and gloves.

You have to do more than that if you take undergrad engineering classes