I am scared to meet a girl i liftfished in a club

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Made out with a tall girl in a club. I wore 5cm lifts :ROFLMAO: Now she invited me to her home, but i am way to scared to get into her house without my lifts.
What should i do?

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, CupOfCoffee and beau
Made out with a tall girl in a club. I wore 5cm lifts :ROFLMAO: Now she invited me to her home, but i am way to scared to get into her house without my lifts.
What should i do?
2850576 2F96CD3A C371 4522 BF2D 989AE433702A

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Tiptoe :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
or shove a layer of lifts into your socks.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Ask to keep your shoes on during sex

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Should've worn the lifts

What should i do?
I got the same problem bro...
Don't really know if there's any solution... since I go high-inhib when it gets to the point of visiting her place, so haven't been able to try anything.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Why are frauders real 🤦‍♂️💀

I must be built different I wear flat shoes in clubs and claim 5'6 when asked even though I am 182cm/5'11.75

get them with the unexpected reverseMOG by ruffling the feathers of every male around you

Ask to keep your shoes on during sex
Bingo! Tell her that you have a personal security issue. Something happened when you were a child involving bare feet.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and ascension