I am severely addicted to the internet

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
It has destroyed my life. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I am an idiot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, n0rthface, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
For starters, try to limit yourself to 5 posts daily. Doesn't matter where or when.
Then next week, limit yourself to viewing only 10 posts daily. If you feel like coming back for more (even the smallest inclination), ask mods to ban you, without question for a week.
I was addicted to .org and the discord a few years ago. Wasted 10hrs+ daily for around 6 months. When I eventually limited it, I felt sooo much better and stress-free, like a massive load is off my head. So I've been in your shoes.
Gl OP.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pikabro
why tf i saw this wheat waffles video

5 posts daily is impossible
I've been on this forum from 2021, and only a 2 days before TikTok surge, did I decide to make an account.
For 2+ years, I spend all my time to learn as much as possible. Not to give my own opinion.
If you realise that nobody truly cares what you think and it won't affect anybody's life (unless you are giving unique advice/perspective), then you'll be able to limit it.
I've only got around 200 posts since 8 months back and all of it has been useful, no shitposting or offtopic bs.
You got this too bro.

I've been on this forum from 2021, and only a 2 days before TikTok surge, did I decide to make an account.
For 2+ years, I spend all my time to learn as much as possible. Not to give my own opinion.
If you realise that nobody truly cares what you think and it won't affect anybody's life (unless you are giving unique advice/perspective), then you'll be able to limit it.
I've only got around 200 posts since 8 months back and all of it has been useful, no shitposting or offtopic bs.
You got this too bro.
I rot on offtopic bcs iam bored. When i want to know something i go to looksmax or botb or i look at archived lookism threads. But yea true, offtopic is bs and everybody should rot in looksmax

• +1
Reactions: greycel