I am sick and tired of us young men being ignored and treated like shit by society

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Its obvious that young men are struggling in the west, wheter its dating, school or social life.
And nobody dares to talk about it.
Theyd rather talk about feminism and shit like that.
Men are the backbone of every society and with a generation of abused dog men like us everything will get worse, but the boomers and the foids chose that.
Not our problem too right?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Aypo129, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I'm sick and tired of seeing OFF topic posts posted to the Looksmaxing section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 15302, OnlyWs and 5 others
I'm sick and tired of seeing OFF topic posts posted to the Looksmaxing section
By allah, I hope your breakfast falls on the ground for saying that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Trilogy, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
i think i am different to other young men around me im the only one in my friend group that still gym maxes ( i pushed them to go) and i hate perms and tik tok

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Blkpill Godfather
Sigma male
i think most people simply don't want to try and change and cant see the fault in them selves

i get praised here for my physique but i know its shit

the man i am and the man i want to become are still worlds apart

i think i am different to other young men around me im the only one in my friend group that still gym maxes ( i pushed them to go) and i hate perms and tik tok
honestly i think many young men have given up gymmaxxing after realizing all that matters is ur height and face

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and madcap88
honestly i think many young men have given up gymmaxxing after realizing all that matters is ur height and face
your gonna fucking give up being stronger and looking better in aspect because you dont have thats fucking pathetic

Feels like its so easy being a white guy tbh

Only sub5 ethnics struggle

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
your gonna fucking give up being stronger and looking better in aspect because you dont have thats fucking pathetic
im still gymmaxxing but seriously whats the point in doing perfect diet and hard workouts every day to still be rejected for my height and face 99/100 times

im still gymmaxxing but seriously whats the point in doing perfect diet and hard workouts every day to still be rejected for my height and face 99/100 times
it takes a 2 hours max of a fun activity that makes you healthy and strong
you can still max out other areas of your life the gym is a bonus of a life time

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
perms and tiktok help normies slay they are tiktokmaxxers and looksmaxxers without really knowing it

perms and tiktok help normies slay they are tiktokmaxxers and looksmaxxers without really knowing it

i want to brutally beat people with these haircuts when it does not fit them

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Blkpill Godfather
Most "young men" are fucking children lol.

Few men in their 20s deserve actual respect.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
Most "young men" are fucking children lol.

Few men in their 20s deserve actual respect.
Fuck off boomer.
You are a total shitty, retard.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Fuck off boomer.
You are a total shitty, retard.
Glad to see you have more cortisol than grey matter.

Typical zoomer trait.

Now, back to crying like a little bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Boomers and females didnt choose anything
Previous generation agenda was population increase
Current generation agenda was depopulation
Thats why this thing happened
Thats how politics is decided and next agenda is going to Artificial intelligence and machinery

Everything is political and everything is decided
Thats why its shit
Your life is shit because people much above you want it to be shit not muh "evolutionary psychology" that suddenly appeared out of nowhere 20 years ago

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
it takes a 2 hours max of a fun activity that makes you healthy and strong
you can still max out other areas of your life the gym is a bonus of a life time
whats the point of being strong

2 hours of lifting heavy asf weights and perfect diet to still be rejected br0 sounds good 2 me br0

whats the point of being strong

2 hours of lifting heavy asf weights and perfect diet to still be rejected br0 sounds good 2 me br0
i guess you dont understand what im trying to say

View attachment 1873161

i want to brutally beat people with these haircuts when it does not fit them
Yeah I hate it too. But there are bitches who think it's "cute" so I know why normies do it. I don't know why this curly hair shit blew up in the past few years. I am personally tired of seeing curly hair now they're mostly perms probably. I think wavy hair mogs because it doesn't look like pubes but it has volume and flow and looks good and it's not too straight and boring. Curly hair that covers ur forehead just makes features look softer and more feminine. Showing off your forehead and hairline (if it's good) is mogger. These normies with those hairstyles probably have bad hairlines

is sigma male real?

Volcel if above 5 feet 9 i saw your face
I’m 178cm which is average

And I have acne scars. Maybe if I didn’t have acne scars I would do ok

• So Sad
Reactions: Aypo129
I’m 178cm which is average

And I have acne scars. Maybe if I didn’t have acne scars I would do ok
Never mind i get you bro i also have acne but no acne scars like you but still fucks my face somewhat
Maybe i will come chill with you someday bro after this year

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84