I am sick of fucking POLISH women swiping me on Tinder

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
Wish they'd fuck off, they keep giving me false hope thinking I've got legit likes, then I see the name Magda or Radwanska or something in the card stack.

I don't like foreign women anyway, of any nationality. As a by the way I don't like ethnic women either, not being racist it's just my personal preference.

These Polish bitches must go on the dating apps targeting the likes of me, this has happened a few times to me now, don't know whether it's a scam or they are just looking for betabux or what, but either way it's really pissing me off and frustrating me because they're not legit likes. My Tinder is currently showing several likes in the gold circle (sorry mods if this sounds like bragging) after resetting my profile several times due to very little success, I hope all the Poles haven't clubbed together to swipe me.

While we're on this subject another thing I'm sick of is women who live miles away swiping me and not local ones. They are most likely just attention seeking swiping guys who live far away, knowing they're not going to bump into them on the street lol. I've hardly been getting any attention of late from women who live within a few miles of me, they are usually mostly at least 10 miles away, some of them 50+ miles or more lol.

I'm getting a bit sick and tired of this whole thing tbh, I have reset my Tinder a few times today using different photos and different versions of photos. If you don't get at least 3 likes within an hour or so of your Tinder profile being up it's over. Chads probably get about 100 likes within several minutes lol

cope

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
If i were you, i'd fuck those polish women, tbh, ngl.

Wish they'd fuck off, they keep giving me false hope thinking I've got legit likes, then I see the name Magda or Radwanska or something in the card stack.

I don't like foreign women anyway, of any nationality. As a by the way I don't like ethnic women either, not being racist it's just my personal preference.

These Polish bitches must go on the dating apps targeting the likes of me, this has happened a few times to me now, don't know whether it's a scam or they are just looking for betabux or what, but either way it's really pissing me off and frustrating me because they're not legit likes. My Tinder is currently showing several likes in the gold circle (sorry mods if this sounds like bragging) after resetting my profile several times due to very little success, I hope all the Poles haven't clubbed together to swipe me.

While we're on this subject another thing I'm sick of is women who live miles away swiping me and not local ones. They are most likely just attention seeking swiping guys who live far away, knowing they're not going to bump into them on the street lol. I've hardly been getting any attention of late from women who live within a few miles of me, they are usually mostly at least 10 miles away, some of them 50+ miles or more lol.

I'm getting a bit sick and tired of this whole thing tbh, I have reset my Tinder a few times today using different photos and different versions of photos. If you don't get at least 3 likes within an hour or so of your Tinder profile being up it's over. Chads probably get about 100 likes within several minutes lol

Yeah man, many of them are attention seekers

I do have to say something, that new pic in your avi looks dope tbh

Yeah man, many of them are attention seekers

hey if u have problem with haircuts u can cope one of these avi
420.jpg

hey if u have problem with haircuts u can cope one of these avi
420.jpg

This haircut is godly and unmoggable
Only special men can get it

It was created by someone on Lookism a few hours ago after I asked for a rating on my current Tinder lead pic. I cropped out the morph bit for my avi on both here and Lookism, here is the original full picture posted there for comparison:

K8cqbHj

I just can't get over it tbh.

The difference is astounding.

• +1
Reactions: treedude
It was created by someone on Lookism a few hours ago after I asked for a rating on my current Tinder lead pic. I cropped out the morph bit for my avi on both here and Lookism, here is the original full picture posted there for comparison:

View attachment 2671

Wtf ?

The difference is actually subtle yet so freaking powerful

If you looked like this you would literally be male model territory (for a bald guy)

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, HorribleTeeth and Deleted member 281
Wtf ?

If you looked like this you would literally be male model territory (for a bald guy)
ogre for non zygos CELS

Wtf ?

The guy who did it said he was "too lazy" to put hair on it. I can't begin to imagine how good it would look with a hairstyle that would perfectly suit it.

This whole thing has absolutely knocked me for six. If there was any way I could look like this (even with still no hair) I would do it.

What makes this whole thing even more tragic is that in reality, I don't even look as good as the original pic. It is a pro pic from a shoot I had done the other day, using lighting to make me look better, and even then I added a "vintage" filter to it on my phone to give the final result that I am currently using on Tinder and Bumble as the lead pic.

I am considering testing out the morph on the dating apps, but I'm not sure I've got the balls tbh as it would possibly be MEGA suifuel. I have currently got it on Photofeeler, maybe even this is going to be suifuel enough.

Last edited:

View attachment 2671

Can a implant of some kind make this happen? @TakaRyo

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
The guy who did it said he was "too lazy" to put hair on it. I can't begin to imagine how good it would look with a hairstyle that would perfectly suit it.

This whole thing has absolutely knocked me for six. If there was any way I could look like this (even with still no hair) I would do it.

What makes this whole thing even more tragic is that in reality, I don't even look as good as the original pic. It is a pro pic from a shoot I had done the other day, using lighting to make me look better, and even then I added a "vintage" filter to it on my phone to give the final result that I am currently using on Tinder and Bumble as the lead pic.

I am considering testing out the morph on the dating apps, but I'm not sure I've got the balls tbh as it would possibly be MEGA suifuel. I have currently got it on Photofeeler, maybe even this is going to be suifuel enough.

Hair ? LMFAO with that face you wouldn't even need hair. I cannot imagine just how much you would slay and how much you would mog many men (including me jfl) with their "thick manes", especially coupled with your height and potential athletic body after hitting the gym.

Regarding the tragic thing, you could still tell that it was you tbf. The tragic thing here is the absolute humongous difference after such subtle improvements between the pics.

I would highly advise you against testing out this morph on dating apps for your own mental sanity and life

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth
20181028 085406

20181028 085234

vs selfies taken just now. Two different people lol

Or should I say 2 different species ?

even between the smiling selfie and the original you can see the difference (lighting etc):

20181028 091453

Last edited:
View attachment 2673

View attachment 2674

vs selfies taken just now. Two different people lol

Or should I say 2 different species ?

even between the smiling selfie and the original you can see the difference (lighting etc):

View attachment 2675
he made the sides of your head smaller, raised your cheekbones, gave you a jaw angle, this shit would cost you like 25K to do, including the hair and eyes
Also be grateful that these slav girls are actually swiping on you, some people get 0 swipes

20181028 085234

Ok everyone, let me have it. What is the difference in PSL ?

What, like 2/10 and 9/10 ? Surely I don't look that bad and good ?

4 points

Let's say you are 3.5/4 now, this would entail that you would be 7.5-8. coupled with an athletic body and the height you have.

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth
Polish women will go for anything but Polish men.

Polish women would rather go for a 1/10 black male than a 6/10 pole.

Polish Women are HOT. Massive tits.
Polish women will go for anything but Polish men.

Polish women would rather go for a 1/10 black male than a 6/10 pole.

ALL of the Polish women I know go for Muslim currys from Pakistan and India

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began

Precisely, Hitler was right to try to eradicate us.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 147

they age like fucking shit, 24 y/o looking 30+

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 147
Idk, my mum is like 45+ and looks like she is in her early 30s because of her hardcore skincare.
depends if you're germanic or slav, if slav u age like shit, if not then OK

Muslims have much smaller dicks on average when compared to Caucasians ngl.

Mix probably. Most of my family is from areas that used to be Germany.
muslims is not a race though, call the small dick idiots asians instead, us north africans have bigger dicks on average

Muslims have much smaller dicks on average when compared to Caucasians ngl.

Mix probably. Most of my family is from areas that used to be Germany.

Thats a retarded thing to say because Muslim is a religion not a race.

Anybody can be muslim ? A white guy, black guy, yellow guy whatever

Nah these Arab guys packing, fucking 4 wives and shit

Filipino women (westernized) are the only women that ever communicated with me on those dating apps.

At least they were my age though unlike those old ladies you're matching with.

muslims is not a race though, call the small dick idiots asians instead, us north africans have bigger dicks on average
North africans are basically Caucasians though.

North africans are basically Caucasians though.
alot of caucasians are muslims though, it's annoying when we get mixed with curries and other asians

Thats a retarded thing to say because Muslim is a religion not a race.

Anybody can be muslim ? A white guy, black guy, yellow guy whatever

Nah these Arab guys packing, fucking 4 wives and shit
Yes, but muslims are usually associated with people from South/south-west asia and North Africa.
alot of caucasians are muslims though, it's annoying when we get mixed with curries and other asians
Well it's probably because curries/asians make up a large percentage of the Muslim population, if they aren't the majority.

Even attaining this would be an achievement for me after (I strongly suspect) always being sub 5 up to now my whole life.

??????
Where are you swiping, I meant.

View attachment 2671

the power of chin implants

the power of chin implants

Possibly more than that tbh. I would love to believe there was a surgery to make me exactly like that but it may be just a case of naturally having that bone structure.

Although it has now inspired me more than ever to lose as much body fat as possible, to get my face as close to the morph as possible, whatever that is. My face currently has zero definition and is still chubby/bloated despite losing weight in the past year, so any improvement whatsoever would be more than welcome.

If I could get my closed mouth face to at least 4/10 PSL by the end of the year it would be a great achievement.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and TakaRyo
Possibly more than that tbh. I would love to believe there was a surgery to make me exactly like that but it may be just a case of naturally having that bone structure.

Although it has now inspired me more than ever to lose as much body fat as possible, to get my face as close to the morph as possible, whatever that is. My face currently has zero definition and is still chubby/bloated despite losing weight in the past year, so any improvement whatsoever would be more than welcome.

If I could get my closed mouth face to at least 4/10 PSL by the end of the year it would be a great achievement.

You can't even fake that face with implants because of the way the soft tissue is btw