I am sick of fucking POLISH women swiping me on Tinder

You can't even fake that face with implants because of the way the soft tissue is btw

Someone on Lookism mentioned mewing but that takes years. Even if it would work for me I will probably be over 40 by the time I get a really good jawline, and even then it may not be as good.

Do you think a chin implant would help me at all ?

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Wish they'd fuck off, they keep giving me false hope thinking I've got legit likes, then I see the name Magda or Radwanska or something in the card stack.

I don't like foreign women anyway, of any nationality. As a by the way I don't like ethnic women either, not being racist it's just my personal preference.

These Polish bitches must go on the dating apps targeting the likes of me, this has happened a few times to me now, don't know whether it's a scam or they are just looking for betabux or what, but either way it's really pissing me off and frustrating me because they're not legit likes. My Tinder is currently showing several likes in the gold circle (sorry mods if this sounds like bragging) after resetting my profile several times due to very little success, I hope all the Poles haven't clubbed together to swipe me.

While we're on this subject another thing I'm sick of is women who live miles away swiping me and not local ones. They are most likely just attention seeking swiping guys who live far away, knowing they're not going to bump into them on the street lol. I've hardly been getting any attention of late from women who live within a few miles of me, they are usually mostly at least 10 miles away, some of them 50+ miles or more lol.

I'm getting a bit sick and tired of this whole thing tbh, I have reset my Tinder a few times today using different photos and different versions of photos. If you don't get at least 3 likes within an hour or so of your Tinder profile being up it's over. Chads probably get about 100 likes within several minutes lol

Are you Brexitmaxxing?