I am skinny with mid muscle and mid body fat

ritik

ritik

Iron
I an 6’2 and 140 lbs
Im vascular and bit muscle and bit fat
If i lift and eat in caloric deficit but also eat plenty of protein, will i gain muscle? Or should i do something different

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
I an 6’2 and 140 lbs
If i lift and eat in caloric deficit but also eat plenty of protein, will i gain muscle? Or should i do something different
im in the same position and idk what to do

you're a twig if you're not lying about your height, gain another 30lbs first

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
I gained muscle even on calorie deficit, it's VERY slow but it happens

Ectomorph is characterized by a tall and slim body type, with narrow shoulders and a low muscle mass percentage.

In general, people with an ectomorph body type have a fast metabolism and tend to lose weight easily. However, they do have more difficulty building muscle.

Therefore, ectomorphs are advised to increase their calorie and protein intake, and to consume foods that contain healthy fats. You should also incorporate vegetables, fruits and whole grains into your diets. All of these food sources will help with weight gain and muscle-building. Learn more about other common body types and how they differ from an ectomorph.

I an 6’2 and 140 lbs
fat especially healthy fat is also important

youre 6"2' bruh. give tips, i wanna be 6"2' too

Idk how tbh my dad is 5’9 and mom is 5’2
But ye i do sleep a lot
how many hours? also when did you grow the most? were you always a tall kid?

Ectomorph is characterized by a tall and slim body type, with narrow shoulders and a low muscle mass percentage.

In general, people with an ectomorph body type have a fast metabolism and tend to lose weight easily. However, they do have more difficulty building muscle.

Therefore, ectomorphs are advised to increase their calorie and protein intake, and to consume foods that contain healthy fats. You should also incorporate vegetables, fruits and whole grains into your diets. All of these food sources will help with weight gain and muscle-building. Learn more about other common body types and how they differ from an ectomorph.
I have broad shoulders tho
I am 188 cm but I started lifting when i was like 120 lbs after dirty bulk i got to 140 and all my muscles went to arms (i skipped legs)
But due to the shakes and nuts I developed acne so how to lean bulk

I was always a tall kid tbh
The tall kid really as i was always tallest in my friends

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
I grew most when i was 15 years and 6 months to 16 years and 3 months
But ye im still growing

I was always a tall kid tbh
The tall kid really as i was always tallest in my friends
ye most tall people always tend to be tall from the start, from early childhood itself . ive observed that always