i am slightly bothered by how fat white people are compared to asians

W

white girls lover

Bronze
the women are the tallest, they have the most forward grown maxillas and overall faces, the tallest noses (that koreans and chinese want), and have good pink nipples and vaginas. cool eyes and hair sometimes. i think the white-reddish-orange skin tone is the best according to that one beta carotene study.

but for some reason they sometimes end up fat or mouth breathing and it kind of irks me me looking at disfigured good genetics and destroyed potential. idk why the women don’t lose weight. i‘ve seen amazing tiktokers transformations where all female white people had to do was lose weight. if ethnic people lost weight the end result wouldn’t be as good as the white females. it’s insane how good the transformations are whenever they just loss weight

asian women put so much effort into improving appearance but white people are born with it and become fat and lose it?… if a fat white tall person is on the forum all they have to do is lose weight so they legit have good hope so good luck

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and AlexBrown84
Fat/ugly white women treat cute Asian girls the way incels treat chads

I get my sandwich every few days from this place where a bunch of fit Asian women work. Think they're Vietnamese

I've seen atleast 3 fat/middle aged white women be rude to them for absolutely no reason...they just cant cope that they are so inferior in attractiveness to a petite feminine Asian chick.

• JFL
Reactions: white girls lover