I am so absolutely fucking torn between getting SPLINT or MSE done BEFORE asymmetry correction with Mr Richardson.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
SPLINT is basically to fix the Craniofacial development that went wrong on the RIGHT side of my face/skull. Many people have seen the difference and agree it's quite bad and particularly on a selfie camera.

Here is the asymmetry.

Obviously the ptosis needs to get seen to as well, but that will come after, even though a droopy-eyelid is one of the major things other than pheno that fails me.

Tagging the respected LooksMax experts: @SendMePicsToRate @Ocelot @Kingkellz @DatGuyYouLike @aut0phobic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 10172
why dont you fucking lose weight first before deciding all this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, bugeye, Uglyandfat and 6 others
I would go with MSE
Pros: can fix asymmetry
Cons: you will still be indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, bugeye, gamma and 1 other person
why dont you fucking lose weight first before deciding all this shit

Dude. Even when I was lean and a cute little pretty boy I had this issue. The right side of my face was nowhere near as good as my left.

It's the skull too.

I would go with MSE
Pros: can fix asymmetry
Cons: you will still be indian

Where is there evidence of it having fixed asymmetry?

Greasy curry

d69ae06bc68ea901a1304a75d61f1bcb.png

SPLINT is basically to fix the Craniofacial development that went wrong on the RIGHT side of my face/skull. Many people have seen the difference and agree it's quite bad and particularly on a selfie camera.

Here is the asymmetry.

Obviously the ptosis needs to get seen to as well, but that will come after, even though a droopy-eyelid is one of the major things other than pheno that fails me.

Tagging the respected LooksMax experts: @SendMePicsToRate @Ocelot @Kingkellz @DatGuyYouLike @aut0phobic

From the look of it, the only real changes it will give you are a decrease in midface ratio, forward projection of maxilla.

Along with a rotation of the jaw which will create a lower gonian decreasing your gonial angle, which could increase the skin being stretched across your face and will mean the masseter muscle will be away from the bottom portion of your jaw, which may fix the bloat from the underportion of the jaw.

Losing weight first is more important though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Dude. Even when I was lean and a cute little pretty boy I had this issue. The right side of my face was nowhere near as good as my left.

It's the skull too.
Dude you aren't asymmetrical what the fuck are you talking about

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
idk but mirin low inhib

You are not going to benefit from this.

Your asymmetry is almost unnoticeable and osteotomies of this degree are meant to correct major and evident asymmetries related to asymmetrical tilt or positions of the jaws.

Your jaws are almost certainly where they should be, it's just that one side may not be a carbon copy of the other in terms of size, or the difference in position is so minor it won't affect your jaw function/aesthetics. You'd best benefit from implants, although I can't say they always work perfectly either and frankly I don't recommend them in your case since your assmmetry is not very noticeable.

You are not going to benefit from this.

Your asymmetry is almost unnoticeable and osteotomies of this degree are meant to correct major and evident asymmetries related to asymmetrical tilt or positions of the jaws.

Your jaws are almost certainly where they should be, it's just that one side may not be a carbon copy of the other in terms of size, or the difference in position is so minor it won't affect your jaw function/aesthetics. You'd best benefit from implants, although I can't say they always work perfectly either and frankly I don't recommend them in your case since your assmmetry is not very noticeable.

Ok before you start intellectualising my asymmetry and saying it's not noticeable and all this other stuff.

I want you to see this video:

Ok before you start intellectualising my asymmetry and saying it's not noticeable and all this other stuff.

Everything on the right side of my face is FUCKED.

DUDE TO CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT ON ONE SIDE GOING ABSURDLY WRONG

obviously, splint.

Once assymetry is corrected, mse will expand symmetrically

Logic

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6908

Its not that bad work other things like your tooth

Delete3
Delete4

Rotate that right picture downward to the same angle and I still don't see any asymmetry that is noticeable or requires correction in the first place.

I think you should consider the opinion that you genuinely are not nearly as asymmetric as you might think you are. Not just my opinion, literally every opinion other than yours has been the same. We see ourselves slightly differently to how others see us.
@aut0phobic @oatmeal seeing anything?

Say I'm blind, what then? Correcting whatever minor asymmetry you may think you have (and surgeons will play along, to fill their pockets) will increase your looks level by what, 0.25 points out of 10 at best?

You are going through a whole lot of unnecessary procedures to fix something others can't even see. You would benefit much more by investing in fat grafts or fillers around the eye.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 1862
View attachment 1004171View attachment 1004172

Rotate that right picture downward to the same angle and I still don't see any asymmetry that is noticeable or requires correction in the first place.

I think you should consider the opinion that you genuinely are not nearly as asymmetric as you might think you are. Not just my opinion, literally every opinion other than yours has been the same. We see ourselves slightly differently to how others see us.

Say I'm blind, what then? Correcting whatever minor asymmetry you may think you have (and surgeons will play along, to fill their pockets) will increase your looks level by what, 0.25 points out of 10 at best?

You are going through a whole lot of unnecessary procedures to fix something others can't even see. You would benefit much more by investing in fat grafts or fillers around the eye.
If you'd like, take a picture of your face and ask someone to make a version where your face is symmetrical to the left side, and another where your face is symmetrical to the right side. If done well, you won't see much of a difference.

View attachment 1004171View attachment 1004172

Not true.

@aut0phobic sees it. Dr Sunil Richardson from the photos and videos I sent him, sees it and several members of Lookism see it.

It will better my looks because what you aren't informed on is the reason why everything on the right side of my face is fucked is because that part of the skull is not grown properly. One side of my skull is that of an infant and the other an adult. Partly down to also not chewing on that other side. Everything on my right side is weaker. You really aren't looking at all.

If I get ptosis done, cool, but it will go back to the way it was over time due to muscular imbalance.

I also have a much narrower palate on my right side which I have been working DAMN HARD to widen with mewing and face pulling and it has, but it is still not good enough AND it's gonna be stupid if I don't get SPLINT to change the muscular imbalance.

Read what he said:

D69ae06bc68ea901a1304a75d61f1bcb

how do I get proper craniofacial development

@Ocelot

Look at the start of the video. I have to move the camera so I don't look hideous from the asymmetry. But the start of the video exposes the asymmetry and the damage it does to my face.

Sure I look much better than this crap irl, but it's still accurately asymmetrical what the lens is showing us

Asymmetric skeletal movement of the head bone causes problems in the circulation and control of the nerves and blood. The shoulder narrows forward and rises to one side and continues to twist backwards.

This movement depends on the degree of distortion. The pelvis and feet will also experience movement that will take place throughout the body, including organs. This twisting movement can tell the speed of the direction of movement by palpation.

If you maintain a bad posture, you will experience a faster twist.

Is there a way to fix this movement?

If you put the lower jaw position in a certain position, the twisted head bones, shoulders, pelvis, feet, organs in the body will move into the unbroken position, which you can see as palpation.

A splint created at a specific location on the lower jaw is MCB (Mandibular Cranial Balancing).

The more the wrong body is straight, the more the power of the whole body increases and the less tired it becomes.

As soon as you put on a MCB splint, applied a specific location of your lower jaw, you can feel strong and balanced brain blood circulation. MCB splint can immediately correct muscle distortion promptly after you put it on. We are holding a seminar about MCB splint explicated above. For Parkinson's patients, the tremor of hands stops immediately after wearing the MCB Splint and can touch fingers which was previously untouchable.

Bro imma be honest with you, you look good enough man, try and lose the bloat on your face and u could be very gl irl, don’t go overboard with surgeries u look good enough bro

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Bro imma be honest with you, you look good enough man, try and lose the bloat on your face and u could be very gl irl, don’t go overboard with surgeries u look good enough bro

Here's why my face is bloating I've found out:

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Here's why my face is bloating I've found out:

My advice for you is to get back to ur old body type when u were younger which I think looked pretty decent with great appeal, and probably consider LL because it would boost ur smv hard, u should try and use some lifts first however, I can’t really see any major failos/death sentences on your face tbh

• +1
My advice for you is to get back to ur old body type when u were younger which I think looked pretty decent with great appeal, and probably consider LL because it would boost ur smv hard, u should try and use some lifts first however, I can’t really see any major failos/death sentences on your face tbh

It's not good enough to be a 5.5/10 or a 6/10 irl as a Curry bro. Esp at 5'8.

I need to do this. One life. It's not just for girls.

You have major issues which you need fixing atm so you are comparing my smaller issues to that of yours and this is probably why you see what I have as not such a problem, without the high body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and mogstar

You have major issues which you need fixing atm so you are comparing my smaller issues to that of yours and this is probably why you see what I have as not such a problem, without the high body fat.
What do u think about chewing

True man, best of luck. I’m here if you need anything

• +1

Are you going to get LL surgery? It might raise your SMV significantly since you already have a good face.

Are you going to get LL surgery? It might raise your SMV significantly since you already have a good face.

How do I have a good face? JFL

ANd I am yeah

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
How do I have a good face? JFL

ANd I am yeah
I know you probably don't think so but yeah you do. Height and face kind of synergize in a way where if you're 8/10 face, getting above 5'10" will ascend you more than getting to 9/10 face.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back