I am so aged from soyciety I must do all I can to compensate and finally fix myself

Tall people age faster and Norwood more aggressively
You don’t want that
Correlation not causation stunted growth fromgoyslwp age faster too way more so than healthy tall

so if your theiory is true about how pullution etc is bad and everrtyhing is natural that must mean you think scientists claiming hunter gatheres lived like 40 years is wrong then and they most likely lived way longer?
Btw everything I say is theoretically because everything you think you know could be wrong, all that you heard can be lie, there is infinite things which you could never have been told

It could be people covering up the true lifespans of humans in optimal environment, I mean ageing itself might be a lie and because of imperfections environment

soy is one of the most potent foods for growth
Maybe for adolescent girls because it compete with estradiol, but for children and males it estrogenic

Not to mention it being a seed means toxins which stunt growth

Btw everything I say is theoretically because everything you think you know could be wrong, all that you heard can be lie, there is infinite things which you could never have been told

It could be people covering up the true lifespans of humans in optimal environment, I mean ageing itself might be a lie and because of imperfections environment
alot of science said about ageing is a lie i aggre, i used to think there could be secret perfect condition places hidden that slow ageing completely since nobody seems to be alarmed by ageing and every1 copes with beliveing in a god to not fear death or saying 'ageing is beutiful' but ppl like elon musk,jeff bezoz etc are ageing rapidly debunks everything and shows they dont know anything and i dont see what they could be gate keeping

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
i used to think there could be secret perfect condition places hidden that slow ageing completely
I still think there is

nobody seems to be alarmed by ageing and every1 copes with beliveing in a god to not fear death or saying 'ageing is beutiful'
Many people are alarmed but they use coping like you say so that they don’t behave as if they are alarmed. Learned helplessness? If ageing is natural then maybe we evolved spiritual thinking as a coping mechanism needed because of our increase awareness. Other animals don’t seem to be aware of their inevitable(?) death, but naturally haveing survival instincts they’d be horified if they knew they would die from ageing. Since humans evolved intelligence we became aware but being horrified by this would only hinder or reproductive success. So we evolved spirituality to ameliorate this issue.

but ppl like elon musk,jeff bezoz etc are ageing rapidly debunks everything and shows they dont know anything and i dont see what they could be gate keeping
If there truly were beings who were not ageing they must be very powerful. Therefore they could easily deceive us. Therefore reality from looking at people like Elon or Jeff is tricky to interpret.

I am considering a theory that people once lived much longer, but we have forgotten. I don’t believe there are these “elites” hiding it from us , similar to how you are thinking. There’s no reason to believe that based on what I see. But neither do I believe there isn’t elites gatekeeping stuff. I simply don’t have a strong belief on this question. But anyway, given the stupidity of the masses of these bald apes, I think it’s quite possible that we have forgotten how long our own species can live. Our environment is so unnatural, even for hundred or thousands of years. So really how do we know. There are reports of people living past the “maximum lifespan” but they are all disregarded because people think it’s ridiculous. Yet, hypothetically with the same amount of evidence for these long living peoples ages, if they were younger than the “maximum lifespan” they would be believed. It’s a bias, people are inherently close minded.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I still think there is

Many people are alarmed but they use coping like you say so that they don’t behave as if they are alarmed. Learned helplessness? If ageing is natural then maybe we evolved spiritual thinking as a coping mechanism needed because of our increase awareness. Other animals don’t seem to be aware of their inevitable(?) death, but naturally haveing survival instincts they’d be horified if they knew they would die from ageing. Since humans evolved intelligence we became aware but being horrified by this would only hinder or reproductive success. So we evolved spirituality to ameliorate this issue.

If there truly were beings who were not ageing they must be very powerful. Therefore they could easily deceive us. Therefore reality from looking at people like Elon or Jeff is tricky to interpret.

I am considering a theory that people once lived much longer, but we have forgotten. I don’t believe there are these “elites” hiding it from us , similar to how you are thinking. There’s no reason to believe that based on what I see. But neither do I believe there isn’t elites gatekeeping stuff. I simply don’t have a strong belief on this question. But anyway, given the stupidity of the masses of these bald apes, I think it’s quite possible that we have forgotten how long our own species can live. Our environment is so unnatural, even for hundred or thousands of years. So really how do we know. There are reports of people living past the “maximum lifespan” but they are all disregarded because people think it’s ridiculous. Yet, hypothetically with the same amount of evidence for these long living peoples ages, if they were younger than the “maximum lifespan” they would be believed. It’s a bias, people are inherently close minded.
i belive it too scientists are clueless about health/ageing scientis and to this day they dont know shit ,what makes them think they know how old ppl died 2000 years ago? most likely they are basing it on bone heatlth but whos to say them fresh bones they thought were from a 30 year old wasnt from a 400 year old? keep in mind scientiss to this day think exercise increases life span and that 'micro needling' increases collegen thereofore its good for skin and even the worst one they tryly belive red light therapy is good for skin bc it 'increases colegen and blood flow'

• +1
i told you before but it makes me feel like we are in a simulation when i see ppl like bryan johnson A FUCKING MILLIONARE with a team of like 5 anti ageing scientists he dedicated his life to this yet he thinks its ideal to take 99 pills a day,inject test,50 pounds of vedgatables a week,100 percent intensity training for an hour per day,red light therapy on skin every morning,15 percent of calorie intake is 'virgin olive oil' which he happens to sell i just dont get it tbh he is either deluded or tricking ppl,he thinks hes bioloically 18 by some irrelevant science tests lol,the humajn eye is the true judge of age

Last edited:
  • +1
over

soy is one of the most potent foods for growth

downside is you get smol pp
actually i readed a article that zoomer has biggers dick (the article claimed its maybe due to chemicals etc....)

Last edited:
I still think there is

btw in this time (now) we are aging to the fastest rate (very dangerous)

Ofcourse zoomers thinkk "muhh stress!" but ofcourse thaats not the reason

Last edited:
  • +1
btw in this time (now) we are aging to the fastest rate (very dangerous)

Ofcourse zoomers thinkk "muhh stress!" but ofcourse thaats not the reason
Might be the reason why so much young men bald earlier

i told you before but it makes me feel like we are in a simulation when i see ppl like bryan johnson A FUCKING MILLIONARE with a team of like 5 anti ageing scientists he dedicated his life to this yet he thinks its ideal to take 99 pills a day,inject test,50 pounds of vedgatables a week,100 percent intensity training for an hour per day,red light therapy on skin every morning,15 percent of calorie intake is 'virgin olive oil' which he happens to sell i just dont get it tbh he is either deluded or tricking ppl,he thinks hes bioloically 18 by some irrelevant science tests lol,the humajn eye is the true judge of age
bryan Johnson is more likely to die early than live longer than average. His approach is retarded in many ways because he lacks common sense

• +1
Reactions: finn899
tldr: you have shit tier genetics, thank your parents.

Might be the reason why so much young men bald earlier
Wrong,men keep hair way later now then they did 50-100 years ago,if it was common now it wouldnt be embarrassing to be balding under 35 lol but clearly it’s a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003