I am so close to pinning test

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
500mg/test a week for 1-2 months at 16.5 with AI’s, 30mg Anavar and 6IU HGH.
How retarded is this?
inb4 “muh hair loss” i am immune, i haven’t lost any hair even on an anavar only cycle so far

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD and Dystopian
aren't you 16 with barely any lifting experience, also a two month cycle won't do much, it takes weeks for it to saturate in your blood to begin with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
aren't you 16 with barely any lifting experience.
I’ve been lifting (casually) since 14 and I can bench 225 now (just hit PR today, woohoo) I just started becoming serious in mid 2021 or so.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20631
If you do end up pinning don’t forget to do PCT+ HCG

• +1
Reactions: Tobi
I’ve been lifting (casually) since 14 and I can bench 225 now (just hit PR today, woohoo) I just started becoming serious in mid 2021 or so.
some important bones for structure keep growing way into your adulthood such as the clavicles, you don't want to be screwing yourself over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyprusGD, ScramFranklin, JackHanma and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Danish_Retard, untouchable_coper and 1 other person
Don’t inject at 16 unless you are going into some athletic career.

If you do end up pinning don’t forget to do PCT+ HCG
I won’t have access to a pct, it’s complicated and i can’t bother to explain it. If i don’t do a pct should I just be prepared to be depressed?

If you are HTN you can slay even as a twink

How retarded is this?
inb4 “muh hair loss” i am immune, i haven’t lost any hair even on an anavar only cycle so far
Very retarded.

some important bones for structure keep growing way into your adulthood such as the clavicles, you don't want to be screwing yourself over.
how does test inhibit the growth of clavicles exactly

I won’t have access to a pct, it’s complicated and i can’t bother to explain it. If i don’t do a pct should I just be prepared to be depressed?
Nigga if you don’t do PCT your hormones will never fucking recover. You’re taking a risk by roiding so young in the first place not doing any PCT is just pure negligence and completely retarded

• +1
Kids at 16 who’s brains have not fully matured considering doing test.

You should be worrying about other things at that age.

• +1
Kids at 16 who’s brains have not fully matured considering doing test.

You should be worrying about other things at that age.
Like what faggot? I bet I’m further in life then you ever will be at only 16
“Muh worry about other things” suck a cucked fucking mindset

Like what faggot? I bet I’m further in life then you ever will be at only 16
“Muh worry about other things” suck a cucked fucking mindset
Are you mad most people here are shitting on your stupid fucking idea?

Fucking cope harder lol trying to pin at 16 but “further in life” than I ever will be jfl

Go ask mommy what she’s packing you for lunch tomorrow.

• +1
Nigga if you don’t do PCT your hormones will never fucking recover. You’re taking a risk by roiding so young in the first place not doing any PCT is just pure negligence and completely retarded
What’s a safe age you would consider I could start TRT for the rest of my life? 18?
Also I thought it was the opposite, the younger you are the easier you can recover post cycle. Never fucking recovering is a stretch, is it not? This isn’t tren, it’s just test.

No I’m not mad, I just hate people who look down on me because of my age.
Fucking cope harder lol trying to pin at 16 but “further in life” than I ever will be jfl
No response for this, lol. How old ru? Have you ever pinned anything.
I make my own food 🫶🏻 Much love though

People on this forum panic too much over vanilla testosterone cycles. Your body naturally produces testosterone, it's fine. You are just artificially increasing the test production in your body. It's when you move onto harder compounds where you have to be careful. But 200-500 test per week is fine, and you will probably experience no sides. I know I haven't

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 17429
People on this forum panic too much over vanilla testosterone cycles. Your body naturally produces testosterone, it's fine. You are just artificially increasing the test production in your body. It's when you move onto harder compounds where you have to be careful. But 200-500 test per week is fine, and you will probably experience no sides. I know I haven't
Have you used anything harder? Also I produce more naturally then 250~ or so mg per week, so there’s no point in doing that.

What’s a safe age you would consider I could start TRT for the rest of my life? 18?
Also I thought it was the opposite, the younger you are the easier you can recover post cycle. Never fucking recovering is a stretch, is it not? This isn’t tren, it’s just test.
The younger you are the more at risk you are because you’re fucking with your endocrine system while it’s still developing. You can probably get away with pinning test at 16 but without a proper PCT you’re taking a huge risk for seemingly no reason. At the very least get some HCG

• +1
Have you used anything harder? Also I produce more naturally then 250~ or so mg per week, so there’s no point in doing that.
I am on arguably the hardest compound, trenbolone.

I have expereinced some sides from trenbolone, but nothing that has scared me into coming off.

how does test inhibit the growth of clavicles exactly
testosterone converts to estrogen, and high levels of estrogen hastens epiphyseal fusion.

testosterone converts to estrogen, and high levels of estrogen hastens epiphyseal fusion.
Can’t i just take AI to prevent this from happening?

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 20631
He already said he’s on an aromatase inhibitor so this shouldn’t be a problem

He already said he’s on an aromatase inhibitor so this shouldn’t be a problem
on 500 test you'll still have high estrogen even with an AI, and if you crash it into oblivion you will feel like death, some of my roid friends are at the level of menstruating women estrogen-wise.

he'd have to walk a very fine line between keeping it low enough to have no impact and feeling so bad he can't even train that isn't realistically achievable without constantly having bloodwork done.

overall terrible idea.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 20631
Can’t i just take AI to prevent this from happening?
you can't just nuke your estrogen production constantly, you won't even be able to train because your joints will feel like shit, it's one of the hormones that regulates inflammation.

AI's are only supposed to manage your estrogen production to a level which you don't experience side-effects such as gyno, but your levels will still be inherently higher than any natural person.

on 500 test you'll still have high estrogen even with an AI, and if you crash it into oblivion you will feel like death, some of my roid friends are at the level of menstruating women estrogen-wise.

he'd have to walk a very fine line between keeping it low enough to have no impact and feeling so bad he can't even train that isn't realistically achievable without constantly having bloodwork done.

overall terrible idea.
don’t you make more gains sitting on your ass with t injections then training your ass off without?
forget my mental health, if i can reap the benefits of high T during puberty that would be awesome. i’m a meditationcel, i’m sure i can atleast manage to get my calories in and do my day to day tasks. i’ll just sleep all day, sounds fun

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
don’t you make more gains sitting on your ass with t injections then training your ass off without?
forget my mental health, if i can reap the benefits of high T during puberty that would be awesome. i’m a meditationcel, i’m sure i can atleast manage to get my calories in and do my day to day tasks. i’ll just sleep all day, sounds fun
most of those gains in those studies are just glycogen, they don't keep those when they're off and without PCT you keep even less of it.

the human body is mostly water, that includes your muscles, so scans struggle to tell whether the tissue has grown or whether it's just more waterlogged.

two months won't accomplish anything besides maybe fucking your growth up due to estrogen conversion.

Those studies counted water weight as lean mass, so no you can’t really grow your muscles without proper stimulus. @Arborist is right you have to get your AI dose perfect to get your estrogen to the levels you need it to be at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and poopoohead
If the only thing you pursue is muscle mass you must know that at teen years muscle building potential is quite low for the majority of guys. Peak potential from 20-27

If the only thing you pursue is muscle mass you must know that at teen years muscle building potential is quite low for the majority of guys. Peak potential from 20-27

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and nitesik
Bigger jaw and chin would be nice since I’m sorta boneless

To 100% you don’t

Do it, look what happened to Loox

just take AI to prevent premature growth plate closure

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
this is more of an argument against it rather than for it.
I mean, is it though? He might have went too far but he’s 6’6, 23 inch bidel with multiple jb bodies from absolutely nothing a few years ago.

listen to the anti roiders telling you not to or to wait until you’re an oldcel and you’ll forever live in regret.

17 rn and starting a cycle as soon as my t3/t4 arrives.

judging by u knowing to use an AI and shit ur decently knowledgeable on this.

only retarded thing i’d say u are doing tho is only pinning for 1-2 months jfl. 12 weeks minimum blast into perma cruise son :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Polar
niggas will call themselves looksmaxxers but then tell someone who is in the midst of their most important and malleable years to not do something that will give them superhuman development jfl at you bluepillers

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 15302 and Polar
What a slayer, jeez. But i don’t have that sorta chest lmao
I had no chest either when I was your age, don't give up on it just yet.

I had no chest either when I was your age, don't give up on it just yet.
No it’s literally genetic, my sternum isn’t connected and there’s a gap between my pecs, even if i took 20g tren I wouldn’t have a chest like that.

How retarded is this?
I would inject double the HGH M/W/F instead of daily.

this is more of an argument against it rather than for it.
wdym hes a slayer

he has ascended so hard he left the forum lol

the only genuine downside is hair loss, the only reason im not pinning yet

Cut out the HGH and stacking it with Anavar for your first cycle may be overkill - however - you will develop an unreal physique

if you can’t get constant bloodworks i wouldn’t recommend. props for actually doing something worthwhile at 16. you will forever be superphysiologically stronger for the rest of your life. who knows what mental benefits could result from your brain developing in high dht environment.

i highly doubt you’re “immune” to balding.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable

Trust me this kid is brain dead. Just leave him be