I am so fucking lonely.

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

locked out of account
1. No one talks to me. I always have to initiate a conversation, but you can't talk to normies about anything. When I eaves drop on normies they talk about the stuff they did in their social circle, etc and the "current" thing. I can't talk about these things when I don't have friends in the first place.
2. I don't have a phone
3. I don't have a TV
4. I don't have a car
5. I don't have social media
6. No one ever messages me first, so I ended up deleting every single messaging app (I use them on the web browser).
7. No one invites me to do anything with them.
8. My "friends" are more like colleague rather than friends.
9. Everyone calls me an NPC directly to my face even from the way I walk.
10. If I were to count how many friends I have it would be literally 0.

"Just go outside" advice does not work.

EDIT: Mods I accidentally posted this on the wrong section can you please move it to "Offtopic" instead of deleting it?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, pardocel and Deleted member 5815
1. No one talks to me. I always have to initiate a conversation, but you can't talk to normies about anything. When I eaves drop on normies they talk about the stuff they did in their social circle, etc and the "current" thing. I can't talk about these things when I don't have friends in the first place.
2. I don't have a phone
3. I don't have a TV
4. I don't have a car
5. I don't have social media
6. No one ever messages me first, so I ended up deleting every single messaging app.
7. No one invites me to do anything with them.
8. My "friends" are more like colleague rather than friends.
9. Everyone calls me an NPC directly to my face even from the way I walk.
10. If I were to count how many friends I have it would be literally 0.

"Just go outside" advice does not work.
You said that you were 5'3 was that a larp or were you honest ?

You said that you were 5'3 was that a larp or were you honest ?
ok my height was larp I am actually 5'10 but I do have a large dick

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
you are a gigachad bro

you don't need a friend when you're gigachad

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343
the anwser is basic just keep improving yourself in social aspects, watch hamza social guide video it will be relatable
also being lonely is just bullshit, the media wants you to feel bad because you are lonely meanwhile all of humans are lonely creatures who just try to raise above everybody else. you been brainwashed by normies so they can raise above and feel better about themselfs.

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely

• +1
Reactions: 1ukano
the anwser is basic just keep improving yourself in social aspects, watch hamza social guide video it will be relatable
also being lonely is just bullshit, the media wants you to feel bad because you are lonely meanwhile all of humans are lonely creatures who just try to raise above everybody else. you been brainwashed by normies so they can raise above and feel better about themselfs.
I can't dude I tried

If you feel lonely that means you’re a weak little faggot who doesn’t understand that life is about sociopathically hoarding wealth and not about talking to useless meatbags who think their opinions or lives matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: Max Frauder
Not another goddamn "lonely" thread. I usually don't even click on these fuckers. How anyone can be soooo lonely is beyond me.

Anyways, stfu youngfag;

Whiny bitch.

maybe u should go an incel irl hangout in college to find some friends. friends r essential for mental health

Screen Shot 2023 03 07 at 121459 PM

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
You don’t have a phone

Why?