I am so fucking pissed at the heightmax stack saga

Don't be pissed about heightmaxing OP you don't need unneccessary stress. Also don't waste you money.

i think people should still try to heightmax but shouldn’t expect much growth from it

at the end of the day, even people with pharma grade from pre puberty to after gain like what, 3-4 inches above predicted, and they are deficient in GH.
they dont take GH to put them in gigantism like conditions, why would they do that? They're not as stupid as us

they dont take GH to put them in gigantism like conditions, why would they do that? They're not as stupid as us
what are u talking about

they know way better than us, they give them the correct doses along with other shit

Messi literally had Barcelona hire the best doctors to make him as tall as possible

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Well i think this could work and not only delay the fusion but also your bone aging. Since Androgens are through a direct interaction with growth plate chondrocytes also playing a role in the fusion.

There seems to be evidence that boys who had elevated levels of androgens/test do also have higher bone age in general which leads to early fusion.
Children who are below average height do not necessarily have a delayed bone age, in fact their bone age actually is advanced which if left untreated, will stunt their growth.

So as long as you keep estrogen and your androgens low u might see delay in epiphyseal fusion/bone age advancment.
It's not a case of I 'might' see a delay, many experiments have been done with just AI and that made 17 year olds have 14.5 year old growth plates, combined with anti-androgen will put you long enough till your LATE 20's, that's how they treat precocious puberty
what are u talking about

they know way better than us, they give them the correct doses along with other shit

Messi literally had Barcelona hire the best doctors to make him as tall as possible
messi had doctors who's only objective was to make him have normal HGH levels not supra physiological levels like what I am doing, and even with that without GH treatment messi was only predicted to be like 4'10 or 5'0 but with his low dose of the GH he took anyway he got to 5'7. Always look completely in the story before making any assumptions
Well today is the today to mog my manlet friend and crush his ego.

Last edited:
Don't be pissed about heightmaxing OP you don't need unneccessary stress. Also don't waste you money.
he wants to take an anti-androgen during puberty to slow his tanner stage and bone age.

fucking hell, the absolute state of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Seth Walsh
Jfl at this thread. Pubertal development isn't bone age

estrogen is not the only thing which fuses it, tanner stages have been shown to have direct correlation with height growth, aka if you look like a viking your growth is most likely at the verge of stopping
Jfc at all this stupid shit. Other hormones close plates because they aromatize or do the aromatization into estrogen. Go back to discord

BRO PLZ RESPOND TO UR THOUGHTS ON AROMASIN FOR HEIGHTMAXXING NOW @Henry_Gandy

Im worried the androgenicity of aromasin is gonna fuck my bone age and growth over, i also might be noticing accelerated puberty now cuz of aromasin. studies have shown non aromatizable androgens age bone, so is aromasin fucking me?

:blackpill::feelswhy:

he keeps thinking he is 'tall' yeah ill admit he is like 5'7-5'8 and I was shorter than him when I was 14, but he pretty much got the idea that it was OVER for him a long time ago, that guy has a full-on beard and chest hair and him only 15. I'm LMFAO when he talks about him being 'tall' and constantly pushing me into places so he can do his stupid military stance to cope with his insecurities...
Some nerd does that shit to me LMFAO that niggas like 5'9 and when he sees me he walks military puts his arms like a military march and puts his head up and looks at me insecure asf like legit he walks normal but when Im in the 5 meter range that nerd does that bull shit its hilarious but height maxxing is retarded asf I doubt it'll work but u can try

im already predicted to be 6'2 from the doctor, with or without peptides. So no your assumption is false
bro then you're good jfl but those shits are cap, I was predicted to be 6'6 I'd just let it be natural man you dont wanna look like a faggot for a extra inch

BRO PLZ RESPOND TO UR THOUGHTS ON AROMASIN FOR HEIGHTMAXXING NOW @Henry_Gandy

Im worried the androgenicity of aromasin is gonna fuck my bone age and growth over, i also might be noticing accelerated puberty now cuz of aromasin. studies have shown non aromatizable androgens age bone, so is aromasin fucking me?

:blackpill::feelswhy:
Hey bro,what did strike tell u that u now day that androgens have no effect on bone aging?
Did he change his opinions?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel