Jason Voorhees
๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐ โข ๐๐๐๐๐ฅ
- Joined
- May 15, 2020
- Posts
- 97,893
- Reputation
- 297,931
I just cleared the last of the five Kubernetes exams so I am finally a Kubestronaut. I cleared the easier Kubernetes exams and the CKA a few years ago then left the harder two just sitting there because I didn't see any value in sitting for them but for the sake of competition. I just finished CKAD and CKS.
So all five are done and I am a officially a Kubestronaut. I am so happy. I am waiting for their confirmation email and the merchandise to arrive at my place soon. I will post a picture once I receive them.
So all five are done and I am a officially a Kubestronaut. I am so happy. I am waiting for their confirmation email and the merchandise to arrive at my place soon. I will post a picture once I receive them.
