I am so high inhib

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I can't even make eye contact with attractive foids without getting a slight panic attack and looking instantly away
Stacy asked me a random question today while sitting in front of me as I was browsing looksmax on my phone, and after answering I already started to sweat a bit
I have no idea why am I like this

I can't even make eye contact with attractive foids without getting a slight panic attack and looking instantly away
Stacy asked me a random question today while sitting in front of me as I was browsing looksmax on my phone, and after answering I already started to sweat a bit
I have no idea why am I like this
I deal with this by acting. Literally playing a Character. Pretend you are not you, and you are in as film where you're gonna prevail no matter what at the end.

I deal with this by acting. Literally playing a Character. Pretend you are not you, and you are in as film where you're gonna prevail no matter what at the end.
This.

My grandma always used to tell me 'fake it till you make it'

• +1
Reactions: sensen
It's not that easy
At the point when my anxiety kicks in it takes away all my self control

It's not that easy
At the point when my anxiety kicks in it takes away all my self control
Oh, it's never that easy. Trust me, man.. I have panic disorder and it severely inhibits my actions.. However.. you must practice. Just keep practicing stepping outside of YOU. You suck, I suck, we're all fucking trash.. so be someone else. BE Clint Eastwood to these hoz