I am so lonely

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I have no-one. No-one of my age that is, but thats pretty much the same.

I am neither highly attractive nor highly ugly, I am just invisible.

I never get invited anywhere, I look in the ground while walking.

Sometimes, quite rarely, when I talk with a girl and she looks me in the eyes, I immediatelly move them. I avoid eye contact instinctively.

When she finaly does catch my eyes I no-doubt look like such an idiot. I have no stories to tell, no events to retell; thus my eyes look boring, tired and probably dead.

I know that if I was a chad, I'd get invited way more than a MTN does, but still - is this the best my life can look?

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Jungcuck, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Oh yeah, can't wait for someone to say "lonenely"

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Pollorex, Deleted member 31457 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Arditi, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
obviously not retard if you were NT you would actually live your life instead of just surviving
I don't want to be one of those ppl that cope with being non-NT while their looks suck but still.

I really was a subhuman like 2.5 years ago and that probably ruined me great deal. Now I am bang on MTN but I believe that period ruined me

Well, on the brightside, at least you’re not lonenely.

Also, relatable. I realized how lonely I was today.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 29167 and Lonenely sigma
I don't want to be one of those ppl that cope with being non-NT while their looks suck but still.

I really was a subhuman like 2.5 years ago and that probably ruined me great deal. Now I am bang on MTN but I believe that period ruined me
obviously being NT wouldn't fix your problem with women but you would definitely have friends to hang out with and to go to parties with

name makes sense tho

how do you cope?

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Well, on the brightside, at least you’re not lonenely.

Also, relatable. I realized how lonely I was today.
What happened today to you?

I am in a village and I met a few people my age like 2 nights ago. There were like 7 girls and 6 boys other than me, they all led me to the place they hang out.

I talked with all of them and just randomly decided to go home at like 10:30 pm (and they stay out until maybe 3 am)

Whilst talking I was quite boring, stuttering and just wanted to leave. But yeah, I wasn't invited since

name makes sense tho

how do you cope?
I cope with the fact that if I manage to ascend, I will quite literally be Patrick Bateman, both by getting his looks, and being a sigma loner

• JFL
Reactions: luv
Sounds like you're autistic

• JFL
Reactions: luv
I cope with the fact that if I manage to ascend, I will quite literally be Patrick Bateman, both by getting his looks, and being a sigma loner
yea u might have autism like what ppl are saying above

What happened today to you?

I am in a village and I met a few people my age like 2 nights ago. There were like 7 girls and 6 boys other than me, they all led me to the place they hang out.

I talked with all of them and just randomly decided to go home at like 10:30 pm (and they stay out until maybe 3 am)

Whilst talking I was quite boring, stuttering and just wanted to leave. But yeah, I wasn't invited since
I realized I was lonely based on the following:

- I have no one
- Ex-oneitis is married
- I sit at home
- I don’t do anything all day

All this at age 27.

To further add to this mess:

- I have no degree
- I don’t go to college
- I don’t have a job
- I don’t have money

I leave the house only once every one or two weeks.

Also, people misunderstand me and paint me to be the villain.

Things are changing, though. I’m going to college in two weeks. I’m not planning on making friends or anything though, I am going there to attend classes and then go home.

I’m as lonely as they come.

• +1
I realized I was lonely based on the following:

- I have no one
- Ex-oneitis is married
- I sit at home
- I don’t do anything all day

All this at age 27.

To further add to this mess:

- I have no degree
- I don’t go to college
- I don’t have a job
- I don’t have money

I leave the house only once every one or two weeks.

Also, people misunderstand me and paint me to be the villain.

Things are changing, though. I’m going to college in two weeks. I’m not planning on making friends or anything though, I am going there to attend classes and then go home.

I’m as lonely as they come.
On the other hand, and this will sound like a cope, but whats the point of relationships in the first place?

Like, even if I ascend my looks, which is my life goal, and stars allign so that my oneitis falls in love with me... what then?

She still wouldn't love me , she would love my looks.

Its a fucked up way of thinking because it pretty much makes you unable to ever have a relationship of any kind. If I don't find a wife before my ascension, I never will.

Whatever happens, even if I manage to look as good as Christian Bale or Brad Pitt, this will be one hell of a lonely life.

On the other hand, and this will sound like a cope, but whats the point of relationships in the first place?

Like, even if I ascend my looks, which is my life goal, and stars allign so that my oneitis falls in love with me... what then?

She still wouldn't love me , she would love my looks.

Its a fucked up way of thinking because it pretty much makes you unable to ever have a relationship of any kind. If I don't find a wife before my ascension, I never will.

Whatever happens, even if I manage to look as good as Christian Bale or Brad Pitt, this will be one hell of a lonely life.
If you think that way, then all relationships are a cope. If someone is good-looking, they’re loved for their looks. If someone is rich, they’re loved for their money. If someone is muscular, they’re loved for their body. It someone is tall, they’re loved for their height. Unconditional love does not exist except for parent-child relationships. But think of it this way… there’s always someone better-looking, someone richer, someone taller. They could leave you any moment for such a person. But they don’t, for a plethora of reasons. They could not see a secure future with the other person or whatever there is.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and Deleted member 25566
If you think that way, then all relationships are a cope. If someone is good-looking, they’re loved for their looks. If someone is rich, they’re loved for their money. If someone is muscular, they’re loved for their body. It someone is tall, they’re loved for their height. Unconditional love does not exist except for parent-child relationships. But think of it this way… there’s always someone better-looking, someone richer, someone taller. They could leave you any moment for such a person. But they don’t, for a plethora of reasons. They could not see a secure future with the other person or whatever there is.
Thats the thing - she would leave me. She would because I have nothing interesting to talk about with her. I can surely tell her what percentile her lateral zygo projection is but still...

All my interactions are just acting like I give a fuck about anything we are talking about. I am thinking only about earning money, ascending, or possibly about school grades in order to distract myself.

If I manage to fulfill my life goal, thats great, but I will have none at all then. And blackpill will fuck me so much that I doubt I will have energy to find a new one.

Damn one of the smartest things i read on this shithole

Thats the thing - she would leave me. She would because I have nothing interesting to talk about with her. I can surely tell her what percentile her lateral zygo projection is but still...

All my interactions are just acting like I give a fuck about anything we are talking about. I am thinking only about earning money, ascending, or possibly about school grades in order to distract myself.

If I manage to fulfill my life goal, thats great, but I will have none at all then. And blackpill will fuck me so much that I doubt I will have energy to find a new one.
You don’t know if she would leave you. If you have anything she considers a major flaw, then yeah - but generally you’re gonna need to fuck it up a few times before they actually leave you. Your interests and that of women clash. So don’t talk about those things with women haha, they won’t like it.

• +1
I'm on the same situation. Maybe worse. Not trying to make your problem seem less worse than it is, but if my mentality doesn't change i will rope before this year ends, because im fucking retarded and i will probably never get surgery. However good luck and just try to cope since there is nothing else to do

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Gengar
I'm on the same situation. Maybe worse. Not trying to make your problem seem less worse than it is, but if my mentality doesn't change i will rope before this year ends, because im fucking retarded and i will probably never get surgery. However good luck and just try to cope since there is nothing else to do
I made a thread like that earlier. I will bump it another day. I think you saw it already.

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I made a thread like that earlier. I will bump it another day. I think you saw it already.
What thread? I'm rotting on this site more than ever since I'm genuinely hopeless, so I can't remember

Shame man, I am sad to hear that. I can only pray you find copes that will bring you forward, and, in god's good time, I hope you moneymaxx and ascend

Shame man, I am sad to hear that. I can only pray you find copes that will bring you forward, and, in god's good time, I hope you moneymaxx and ascend
Yeah pray man, it's the last resource I have. Anyway im already packing everything. Shit is unfair

• +1
Yeah pray man, it's the last resource I have. Anyway im already packing everything. Shit is unfair
shit's unfair indeed, and I won't even try to cheer you up with those cliche positive statements about life. I bet we all start there and slowly go away from them as we accept blackpill, so what's the point in doing so?

But imo having that "i have nothing to lose anyway" mindset can be powerful. Set yourself a date, or an age, before which you have to ascend. That will give you a goal and a purpose.

If you just wait until you die, you are blackpilled and your life sucks, then there's a high chance you might get a sudden urge to rope and end up doing so. By setting a date to yourself you give time a purpose.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
shit's unfair indeed, and I won't even try to cheer you up with those cliche positive statements about life. I bet we all start there and slowly go away from them as we accept blackpill, so what's the point in doing so?

But imo having that "i have nothing to lose anyway" mindset can be powerful. Set yourself a date, or an age, before which you have to ascend. That will give you a goal and a purpose.

If you just wait until you die, you are blackpilled and your life sucks, then there's a high chance you might get a sudden urge to rope and end up doing so. By setting a date to yourself you give time a purpose.
Thanks. Didn't consider that

• +1
I have no-one. No-one of my age that is, but thats pretty much the same.

I am neither highly attractive nor highly ugly, I am just invisible.

I never get invited anywhere, I look in the ground while walking.

Sometimes, quite rarely, when I talk with a girl and she looks me in the eyes, I immediatelly move them. I avoid eye contact instinctively.

When she finaly does catch my eyes I no-doubt look like such an idiot. I have no stories to tell, no events to retell; thus my eyes look boring, tired and probably dead.

I know that if I was a chad, I'd get invited way more than a MTN does, but still - is this the best my life can look?
Not a redpiller or anything but start lifting weights and be more confident, be a man, make eye contact. your life will never be as good as a chads but it can still be a lot better than it is now.

• +1
Not a redpiller or anything but start lifting weights and be more confident, be a man, make eye contact. your life will never be as good as a chads but it can still be a lot better than it is now.
I was redpilled for 2 years before accepting blackpill. When I started lifting weights I weighted 55 killos and when I stopped going to the gym religiously I weighted 66. Only took creatine, and that weight is after a month of not taking it.

That being said, I tried going back and all I felt was depression. I had a very good chad friend at the time who took me on "watching hamza and self improving" journey :lul:

That's why I'd rather do something retarded to my face for 2 hours straight in order to, maybe, change my bones slightly, that go back there again

Ive been there, it got better for me. dw bro

• +1
@spiderman2 deleted wtf!