I am so sick of my life.

6

6’7whitechad

Luminary
Joined
May 31, 2026
Posts
6,919
Reputation
8,409
I started off the day by jerking off 3 times. Then I went to school and I fell down the stairs and broke all my bones. Then as the ambulance people is taking me to the ambulance a bird shits on me and everyone laughs. I am currently writing this on my hospital bed.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend
I started off the day by jerking off 3 times. Then I went to school and I fell down the stairs and broke all my bones. Then as the ambulance people is taking me to the ambulance a bird shits on me and everyone laughs. I am currently writing this on my hospital bed.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

the bird shitting is real.

If you got shit on by a bird in school its God telling you its over.
 
Why you laugh at me pain and misery.
Because its over for me too don't worry. My mental health is in the toilet. Wish I could tell you it gets better but my life is one big joke too. Remember being a jester singing despacito in class too. Im beating my shit 1 or 2 times a day now too. Its fucking over.
 
I started off the day by jerking off 3 times. Then I went to school and I fell down the stairs and broke all my bones. Then as the ambulance people is taking me to the ambulance a bird shits on me and everyone laughs. I am currently writing this on my hospital bed.
Jfl drink raw milk to get better bones
 

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
23
Views
113
pexy
pexy
lumified
Replies
4
Views
45
lumified
lumified
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
Replies
8
Views
44
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
roidar
Replies
0
Views
26
roidar
roidar
ethnic_coper67
Replies
8
Views
73
lookism...
lookism...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top