I am sorry if I dont respond to mentions quickly.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
I am too busy reinventing looks theory, researching Ray Peat, consulting with forum greats Plukee and BrahminBoss and trying to solve complex social problems 99 percent of you can't within my head.

My IQ will further increase once I start Creatine megadose with niacinamide and ( mood stack ) and L theanine with mag glycinate ( focus and sleep )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Rhino LeFort, PeakIncels and 2 others
idgaf 😭😭 (i cry when u dont respond)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Rhino LeFort and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
241363185 131142589244791 6203464578442278482 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air, psychomandible and 2 others
if i eat goyslop its ok as long as its natural goyslop:smonk::soy:
Bro this, literally so true i used to eat candy and drink energy drinks with soda everyday and thought it was good cause im “raypeating broo” also wasted 100s every month on supplements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Bro this, literally so true i used to eat candy and drink energy drinks with soda everyday and thought it was good cause im “raypeating broo” also wasted 100s every month on supplements
You had a bad diet, are you too dumb to see this?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
we all been there man:incel:i always knew sugar was bad cuz it gave me acne and i fell for the muh tooth decay/buy my weston a price diet plan bro! but i bought so many irrelevant supplements priced at like $50 a bottle when all i had to do was gymmaxx and use retin a. and i ate like literal litres of oil/butter a month

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.