I AM SPENDING 200 THOUSANDS ON EYE SURGERIES OVER THE NEXT 2 YEARS (PICS INCLUDED) I HAVE THE WORST EYE AREA ON THIS FORUM! RATE MY EYES!

Do I ascend with the surgery?

• Total voters
any hot niggas online @curlyheadjames

any hot niggas online @curlyheadjames
ive been wage slaving so i dont really have time recently to rot here or play video games for now because i have to get rhinoplasty before january 2023

ive been wage slaving so i dont really have time recently to rot here or play video games for now because i have to get rhinoplasty before january 2023

nigga u dont need that shit. You're destroying ur face slowly.

Ski slope nose is ideal af for guys and u have that

I saw u on biz 4chan like 2 weeks ago

For the love of God don't do anything else to your face outside of dissolvers for your lips. If they were smaller you'd look good.

rope hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
nigga u dont need that shit. You're destroying ur face slowly.

Ski slope nose is ideal af for guys and u have that
my nose isnt ski slope its straight
i need a slope nose tbh ima just get rhino
in some angles it looks sloped but i want it to look slope 24 7

For the love of God don't do anything else to your face outside of dissolvers for your lips. If they were smaller you'd look good.
damn bro some fan account made an edit
of me using videos from 9 months ago do u think i look better here w higher bf?
i had a shit haircut bc my hair was pretty short and not grown out my hairs still shit btw bc i dont take care of it but yeah

Bro how many times do i have to say it your eye area is 10/10

and your face is totally good looking

you are a chad!

Bro how many times do i have to say it your eye area is 10/10

and your face is totally good looking

you are a chad!
no my eye area is really really bad
and my face is shit

you should spend it on hgh.

i actually came across your tiktok and saw your voice was high pitched as fuck just a year ago so you probably have years left to grow.

randomly saw this thread and wanted to save you from being a manlet. if only i had discovered this earlier

@curlyheadjames what about your maddison beer rhinoplasty?

@curlyheadjames what about your maddison beer rhinoplasty?
im getting that in december around before any of this
because madison beer nose or death
madison beer looks forever

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
you should spend it on hgh.

i actually came across your tiktok and saw your voice was high pitched as fuck just a year ago so you probably have years left to grow.

randomly saw this thread and wanted to save you from being a manlet. if only i had discovered this earlier
every video you see of me on tiktok is 10 months to 3 years+ old
my voice is depp now lmfao
and i have hgh vials actually im just waiting to inject

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
Where do you get the money

my nose isnt ski slope its straight
i need a slope nose tbh ima just get rhino
in some angles it looks sloped but i want it to look slope 24 7

bro im uber black pilled and im telling u now dont do it. you only went downhill after getting lip injections and caused u to look uncanny. Even before blackpill u had hella bitches walk up to u. whats that telling u?

Your face is still developing since ur 15/16 and if you get surgery it may be counteractive cuz u dont know ur tru potential yet.

Wait till your 20 and then decide. Can't believe u want to get rid of hooded eyes which is IDEAL af.

if u really want surgery fix the teeth you have right now.

eye shape and downward medial canthus ideal AF. cant believe this nigga wants to destroy them

1) fix your teeth

2) fix your skin

3) Get A10 eyes

4) remove lip fillers

That's the ascension goal you need. The rest is just memes

1) fix your teeth

2) fix your skin

3) Get A10 eyes

4) remove lip fillers

That's the ascension goal you need. The rest is just memes
you want @curlyheadjames to be a low appeal gay alien instead of a high appeal JB slayer nigga... smh rhis is why this forum's going to shit everyone wants to look like a PSL dog instead of a gigachad high appeal JB slayer like Vinnie Hacker

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
you want @curlyheadjames to be a low appeal gay alien instead of a high appeal JB slayer nigga... smh rhis is why this forum's going to shit everyone wants to look like a PSL dog instead of a gigachad high appeal JB slayer like Vinnie Hacker

ok what u want him to look like then? never have i heard of someone getting rid of their hunter eyes.

ok what u want him to look like then? never have i heard of someone getting rid of their hunter eyes.
he just needs maddison beer's nose and a high appeal eye area like Vinnie Hacker or Bryce Hall, that's it.... did you even read the post?

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
he just needs maddison beer's nose and a high appeal eye area like Vinnie Hacker or Bryce Hall, that's it.... did you even read the post?

Yeah I read the post and that's why I disagreed. He already has foundation.

Yeah I read the post and that's why I disagreed. He already has foundation.
yeah bro my eye area sucks girls only compliment guys for color and prey shape is more ideal for girls hunter eyes are stupid as fuck

after i blackpilled him on this saying his eye area was shit according to PSL he deleted that post but get this
he legit had girls come in replying to me defending him saying his eyes were beautiful
even though i blackpilled him hes still the one getting compliments
so maybe his shape is gigachad i guess since its what women want
he might mog sean oprys eye area out of appeal and color

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
yeah bro my eye area sucks girls only compliment guys for color and prey shape is more ideal for girls hunter eyes are stupid as fuck
View attachment 1735634View attachment 1735635View attachment 1735637View attachment 1735638View attachment 1735639View attachment 1735640
after i blackpilled him on this saying his eye area was shit according to PSL he deleted that post but get this
he legit had girls come in replying to me defending him saying his eyes were beautiful
even though i blackpilled him hes still the one getting compliments
so maybe his shape is gigachad i guess since its what women want
he might mog sean oprys eye area out of appeal and color

dude no ur eye shape is ideal AF. medial downward canthus and deep set eyes is bonus perk.

His eyes are considered beautiful because they're radiant and blue with strong limbals. If you combine vibrant blue eyes with even normal eye shape ofc people are gonna compliment them. If you combine radiant and vibrant blue eyes with hunter shaped orbitals and eyebrows then it's going to look better than the dudes eyes.

First get your A10 eyes before you change the shape of ur eyes to see how they look with ur hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Ive shown seans photos to girls and they are all mezmorized by his eyes. keep ur eye shape and get A10 and then report back how girls talk about them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Ive shown seans photos to girls and they are all mezmorized by his eyes. keep ur eye shape and get A10 and then report back how girls talk about them.

View attachment 1736092
ok wwell when i wore a10 contacts to school i got bullied for it and called out and all the girls weree noticing wanting to know if its real
so a10 is surely a big halo but i dont think it would look good on me i think green would suit me better if i got lazer eye surgery bc thats waht it would be bc of genetics

dude no ur eye shape is ideal AF. medial downward canthus and deep set eyes is bonus perk.

His eyes are considered beautiful because they're radiant and blue with strong limbals. If you combine vibrant blue eyes with even normal eye shape ofc people are gonna compliment them. If you combine radiant and vibrant blue eyes with hunter shaped orbitals and eyebrows then it's going to look better than the dudes eyes.

First get your A10 eyes before you change the shape of ur eyes to see how they look with ur hunter eyes.
no my eyes arent hunter i have a bad eye area legit girls always say my eye area is bad bc my eyes are covered by "brow bone"

no my eyes arent hunter i have a bad eye area legit girls always say my eye area is bad bc my eyes are covered by "brow bone"

You talking about prominant brow brone? That's also ideal and masculine AF.

Girls are talking trash about ur face cuz u botched it up. Women are retarded thats the first thing u need to realize.

Theyre looking for whatever they can to insult u.

Sean o pry has a prominant brow ridge, hunter eyes like u except A10. And hes a model and that kid u linked isnt.

You talking about prominant brow brone? That's also ideal and masculine AF.

Girls are talking trash about ur face cuz u botched it up. Women are retarded thats the first thing u need to realize.

Theyre looking for whatever they can to insult u.

Sean o pry has a prominant brow ridge, hunter eyes like u except A10. And hes a model and that kid u linked isnt.
damn bro this gave me a whole new persepctive on things thanks
do u know why women always insult with looks and not on character or values?
like at work the girls insulkt lmy looks online at my old school ya get tha jist etc
how can i get a better face be honest what do i have to do ? i am getting rhinoplasty in the up coming months for madison beer looks

damn bro this gave me a whole new persepctive on things thanks
do u know why women always insult with looks and not on character or values?
like at work the girls insulkt lmy looks online at my old school ya get tha jist etc
how can i get a better face be honest what do i have to do ? i am getting rhinoplasty in the up coming months for madison beer looks

Your goal should be to look angelic but still be a male.

Leave your eye shape alone. Get eye color changed...consult Looksoverall for that since he's the expert on it.

Then you need to fix ur teeth that have been rotting.

Then you need to clear your skin up with products and diet.

If u really want to change your nose then ok go for it. But under no circumstance do you change your eye shape otherwise you're gonna destroy your foundation.

"like at work the girls insulkt lmy looks online at my old school ya get tha jist etc" well yeah cuz u got fish lips now nigga. Ofc women gonna insult you.

James be honest you even made a thread that before you discovered the black pill you had girls walk up to u in the mall and shit. That speaks volumes.

Like nigga who is gonna say adriama lima has ugly ass eyes cuz theyre hunter. WHy u think they are super models? that combination of eye shape and color is ultra rare.

Like nigga who is gonna say adriama lima has ugly ass eyes cuz theyre hunter. WHy u think they are super models? that combination of eye shape and color is ultra rare.

View attachment 1736152 View attachment 1736153View attachment 1736154
Your goal should be to look angelic but still be a male.

Leave your eye shape alone. Get eye color changed...consult Looksoverall for that since he's the expert on it.

Then you need to fix ur teeth that have been rotting.

Then you need to clear your skin up with products and diet.

If u really want to change your nose then ok go for it. But under no circumstance do you change your eye shape otherwise you're gonna destroy your foundation.

"like at work the girls insulkt lmy looks online at my old school ya get tha jist etc" well yeah cuz u got fish lips now nigga. Ofc women gonna insult you.

James be honest you even made a thread that before you discovered the black pill you had girls walk up to u in the mall and shit. That speaks volumes.
yeah nigga i cant sleep tonight bc i keep thinking about me getting approached in the past
i amm gonna tag u in a new thread some time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Kek'd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
View attachment 1721808View attachment 1721809View attachment 1721819
Damn if only I had a better fucking eye area I wouldn't be an incel
My left eye legit has higher PCT than the right one and more PFL by the medial canthus
The right one also has like a bit more of medial canthus length than the left one
I also have shit upper eyelids that cover my eyes has no JB appeal
It doesn't help that I was born white and I didn't inherit my moms fucking a20s :'(
My eye color legit looks dark brown when the light is off or dim
View attachment 1721821
I need an eye area like Hacker's, Hall, Johnson, Barnes, Moore, Stowers, Sartorious, Kugelmann, and White.
These are my PSL gods in order, they are my idols, yet I will never EVER get an eye area like Sartorious, or Hall because it's my genetic destiny to fail.

View attachment 1721823View attachment 1721824View attachment 1721826View attachment 1721830View attachment 1721833View attachment 1721835View attachment 1721836View attachment 1721841View attachment 1721843
I wasn't blessed with an amazing eye color, luscious lashes, groomed thick brows.

Here's the surgeries I'm gonna get to have a high PSL eye area

1. Blepharoplasty -8k (To remove the hooding) View attachment 1721936
  2. Reverse Canthoplasty -8.5k (To get negative canthal tilt, most of my PSL gods have neutral to negative, it can be done in theory. If they can make an tighen the orbicularis oculus muscle to give an aesthetic canthal tilt and make it postive, surely they can do the opposite.)
  3. Pfl reducing -12k- (All my PSL Gods have short to medium PFl, I will reduce it in both eyes but also for my left eyes medial canthus to match the right one, I already have a doctor I'm talking to help me out with this procedure, he's the only one with FUCKING BALLS to actually touch the palpebral fissure length, no he's not Taban, and you think I'd give up his name? xD His name is sacred, y'all never will get the secret before I do!)
  4. Grow brows and lashes with products - 500 (for the next 3 years)(God I hate having to fraud and use products, but at least in due time I will wake up with them every day since I refuse to wear makeup, all my PSL gods have at least good brows, or good lashes, or both.)
  5. Eye color surgery 10k (according to their website)- Kerato Pigmentation In New York (for a10 blue eyes, some of my PSL gods have super light eyes, but it's not a requirement. Y'alls PSL got this one right! Eye color is the cherry on top! But it's still important to be honest for some prime JBS on TikTok.)
  6. Lower lid attraction -7k (Opposite of LLR, all girls on TikTok love sceleral show like Billie Eilish.)
  7. Endoscopic Orbital Compression - 12k (To get rounder eyes, girls love kind puppy dog eyes, all my PSL gods have it and it's a must! They will operate through the nose, and remove a bit of under eye orbital bone to gain higher trust eyes. It is the opposite of Orbital Decompression.)
  8. Medial Canthus Reduction - 30k (RISKY AS FUCK BUT WORTH IT) (I only know of one doctor who dares to do this, he will also do my PFL surgery too! None of my PSL gods have a medial canthus, if so not a very long one, because it's a subhuman feature. Good thing I'm not Eriksen, his eye area is horrible because of that! Mine doesn't ruin me because it's not long like that, but it's still a flaw.)
  9. Brow lift - 7.2k (For higher eyebrows, girls love feminine eyebrows, paired with my eyebrow growth with product in the future, it will be so mogger!)
  10. Orbital Box Osteotomy - 55k (My eyes are wide-set and normal, I need narrow (RARE) IPD like Moore View attachment 1721877View attachment 1721879 Now this is a rare, and mogger feature. Look how high appeal it is, no girl would wanna resist that. It looks high class, while being rare at the same time. It is beautiful, no question about it.
  11. Supraorbital Withdraw - 15k (I need to remove my browridge, girls on omegle said my browridge covers me eye, therefore it's a subhuman feature. NOT ONE OF MY PSL GODS HAS THIS FEATURE, IT IS LOW CLASS, AND VOMIT WORTHY.)
TOTAL: 190k PLUS HOSPITAL, TRAVEL, ANAESTHETIC FEES ETC.

THE IDEAL END RESULT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS:
View attachment 1721924
Oh. my. fucking. Gosh.
The most high psl eye area of all time, the most appeal ever, no one has an eye area as good as this. Once I get this I'll legit be able to mog everyone on the planet, on TikTok.

When I die, these eyes will be carved out, and preserved at the Louvre, until humanity collapses, and is extinct.

Money's not an issue, I'm rich as fuck. When I turn 18, 5 million dollars goes into my bank account from my trust fund. Thanks mom for all your hard work webcamming too!

If I had that eye area I wouldn't be a fucking incel. But of course, I was born with the most low PSL, shitty eye area of all time. No girl wants to be with a guy with eyes like me. Legit shit eyes. If only I had a better eye area, every other feature of mine is perfect. I would legit have Lachowski harmony.

11 surgeries isn't that bad, I've already had 15+.
in 1.5 years, I will dedicate one year to getting and recovering from these surgeries for that result!

I refuse to be an incel for another 2 years, I will be a fucking PSL God when I get that surgery.

RATE MY EYES ARE THEY GOOD NOW, CUZ I DONT THINK SO!

Initially, I thought Tails was a nigger for his videos about me, but after further review, he's right. I need to appeal max, and it's simply not there for me right now. But it will be.
I will shine.
And I will shine golden.

View attachment 1721937
You are a gigachad and a PSL visionary. Follow your heart.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Eye area was mevee your problem

Also how do u have 200k working in walmart

Eye area was mevee your problem

Also how do u have 200k working in walmart
prop sued them for harassment, lol:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 9801
only 500k more till you ascend yakhi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Someone seriously needs to get this kid help. Jesus christ. Got a feeling when there's some big documentary on the blackpill and looksmaxxing, he's gonna be the front of it and how this shit can turn someone insane @tyronelite :oops:
no this kid was already retarded he didnt need the blackpill he took the autism pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, blackpilledmoid and Deleted member 16133
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
View attachment 1721808View attachment 1721809View attachment 1721819
Damn if only I had a better fucking eye area I wouldn't be an incel
My left eye legit has higher PCT than the right one and more PFL by the medial canthus
The right one also has like a bit more of medial canthus length than the left one
I also have shit upper eyelids that cover my eyes has no JB appeal
It doesn't help that I was born white and I didn't inherit my moms fucking a20s :'(
My eye color legit looks dark brown when the light is off or dim
View attachment 1721821
I need an eye area like Hacker's, Hall, Johnson, Barnes, Moore, Stowers, Sartorious, Kugelmann, and White.
These are my PSL gods in order, they are my idols, yet I will never EVER get an eye area like Sartorious, or Hall because it's my genetic destiny to fail.

View attachment 1721823View attachment 1721824View attachment 1721826View attachment 1721830View attachment 1721833View attachment 1721835View attachment 1721836View attachment 1721841View attachment 1721843
I wasn't blessed with an amazing eye color, luscious lashes, groomed thick brows.

Here's the surgeries I'm gonna get to have a high PSL eye area

1. Blepharoplasty -8k (To remove the hooding) View attachment 1721936
  2. Reverse Canthoplasty -8.5k (To get negative canthal tilt, most of my PSL gods have neutral to negative, it can be done in theory. If they can make an tighen the orbicularis oculus muscle to give an aesthetic canthal tilt and make it postive, surely they can do the opposite.)
  3. Pfl reducing -12k- (All my PSL Gods have short to medium PFl, I will reduce it in both eyes but also for my left eyes medial canthus to match the right one, I already have a doctor I'm talking to help me out with this procedure, he's the only one with FUCKING BALLS to actually touch the palpebral fissure length, no he's not Taban, and you think I'd give up his name? xD His name is sacred, y'all never will get the secret before I do!)
  4. Grow brows and lashes with products - 500 (for the next 3 years)(God I hate having to fraud and use products, but at least in due time I will wake up with them every day since I refuse to wear makeup, all my PSL gods have at least good brows, or good lashes, or both.)
  5. Eye color surgery 10k (according to their website)- Kerato Pigmentation In New York (for a10 blue eyes, some of my PSL gods have super light eyes, but it's not a requirement. Y'alls PSL got this one right! Eye color is the cherry on top! But it's still important to be honest for some prime JBS on TikTok.)
  6. Lower lid attraction -7k (Opposite of LLR, all girls on TikTok love sceleral show like Billie Eilish.)
  7. Endoscopic Orbital Compression - 12k (To get rounder eyes, girls love kind puppy dog eyes, all my PSL gods have it and it's a must! They will operate through the nose, and remove a bit of under eye orbital bone to gain higher trust eyes. It is the opposite of Orbital Decompression.)
  8. Medial Canthus Reduction - 30k (RISKY AS FUCK BUT WORTH IT) (I only know of one doctor who dares to do this, he will also do my PFL surgery too! None of my PSL gods have a medial canthus, if so not a very long one, because it's a subhuman feature. Good thing I'm not Eriksen, his eye area is horrible because of that! Mine doesn't ruin me because it's not long like that, but it's still a flaw.)
  9. Brow lift - 7.2k (For higher eyebrows, girls love feminine eyebrows, paired with my eyebrow growth with product in the future, it will be so mogger!)
  10. Orbital Box Osteotomy - 55k (My eyes are wide-set and normal, I need narrow (RARE) IPD like Moore View attachment 1721877View attachment 1721879 Now this is a rare, and mogger feature. Look how high appeal it is, no girl would wanna resist that. It looks high class, while being rare at the same time. It is beautiful, no question about it.
  11. Supraorbital Withdraw - 15k (I need to remove my browridge, girls on omegle said my browridge covers me eye, therefore it's a subhuman feature. NOT ONE OF MY PSL GODS HAS THIS FEATURE, IT IS LOW CLASS, AND VOMIT WORTHY.)
TOTAL: 190k PLUS HOSPITAL, TRAVEL, ANAESTHETIC FEES ETC.

THE IDEAL END RESULT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS:
View attachment 1721924
Oh. my. fucking. Gosh.
The most high psl eye area of all time, the most appeal ever, no one has an eye area as good as this. Once I get this I'll legit be able to mog everyone on the planet, on TikTok.

When I die, these eyes will be carved out, and preserved at the Louvre, until humanity collapses, and is extinct.

Money's not an issue, I'm rich as fuck. When I turn 18, 5 million dollars goes into my bank account from my trust fund. Thanks mom for all your hard work webcamming too!

If I had that eye area I wouldn't be a fucking incel. But of course, I was born with the most low PSL, shitty eye area of all time. No girl wants to be with a guy with eyes like me. Legit shit eyes. If only I had a better eye area, every other feature of mine is perfect. I would legit have Lachowski harmony.

11 surgeries isn't that bad, I've already had 15+.
in 1.5 years, I will dedicate one year to getting and recovering from these surgeries for that result!

I refuse to be an incel for another 2 years, I will be a fucking PSL God when I get that surgery.

RATE MY EYES ARE THEY GOOD NOW, CUZ I DONT THINK SO!

Initially, I thought Tails was a nigger for his videos about me, but after further review, he's right. I need to appeal max, and it's simply not there for me right now. But it will be.
I will shine.
And I will shine golden.

View attachment 1721937
James wtf. Get on a diet First before doing all that Shit.

Your Younger than me,you have way more than enough time.