I am starting to believe that Asian on average have higher iq

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It’s not coincidence anymore, rather a stereotype that have truth into it.

Doctor, lawyer, IT are predominantly practiced by large numbers of Asian.

Whenever going to Asian countries I noticed that Asian communicate is indirect way because they expect most normies to understand the non verbal cues.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid, Zeruel, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Orc @Jungcuck @gooner23 @ConfusedBolivian

You are definitely not a contributor to that statistic.

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), 0hMan, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
@gooner23 why sad react bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
No shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and wishIwasSalludon
INTELLIGENCE IS A CURSE :forcedsmile:
No it’s blessing

It helps to navigate in this life, your critical thinking ability will help you live better.

As for NTness just exposure and conditioning max

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, wishIwasSalludon and gooner23
They are

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Water. Asians traded looks for intelligence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv, HTN_Mentalcel and wishIwasSalludon
They just have a steeper bell curve, so more midwit worker bees, less geniuses who actually change the world

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince, wishIwasSalludon, butterworld and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), wishIwasSalludon and butterworld

Whenever going to Asian countries I noticed that Asian communicate is indirect way because they expect most normies to understand the non verbal cues.
They are more intelligent on average but don't really strike me as generally intelligent.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
INTELLIGENCE IS A CURSE :forcedsmile:
It's not, autism, is a curse, people think being non nt=intelligence when that's usually just not true. In the case of being actually intelligent, getting a good career will be much easier, you'll usually be more charismatic etc etc

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, wishIwasSalludon, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
It's not, autism, is a curse, people think being non nt=intelligence when that's usually just not true. In the case of being actually intelligent, getting a good career will be much easier, you'll usually be more charismatic etc etc
Having autism doesn’t mean you will be intelligent, but the more intelligent (higher g or IQ) the more likely you are to have autism

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Being smarter than a nog or a curry is not an accomplishment
When gooks cope with this it's basically a participation trophy

Having autism doesn’t mean you will be intelligent, but the more intelligent (higher g or IQ) the more likely you are to have autism
Exactly, correlation not causation

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
welcome to my ignore you chink dog

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and wishIwasSalludon

what a genius, just figuring this out?

Highest iq but highest chance of being incel.
It’s like yin and yang

Highest iq but highest chance of being incel.
It’s like yin and yang
They are 5 points higher on average but look at how steep the bell curve is for gooks, a 5 iq point difference at 100 isn’t all that big, at like 130 and above it is, but chinks have a considerably low ratio of geniuses compared to whites

They are 5 points higher on average but look at how steep the bell curve is for gooks, a 5 iq point difference at 100 isn’t all that big, at like 130 and above it is, but chinks have a considerably low ratio of geniuses compared to whites
Jfl if you think being 105 iq is something to brag about

Agreed but I wonder if asians truly have less geniuses compared to whites. You could argue that in proportion whites have more geniuses compared to asian countries but you gotta take socio-economic environment in account + asians in the US make up for a large part of geniuses (Terence Tao).
This is the US olympiad maths team which was for once able to beat China :

IMG 2148

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and HTN_Mentalcel
Agreed but I wonder if asians truly have less geniuses compared to whites. You could argue that in proportion whites have more geniuses compared to asian countries but you gotta take socio-economic environment in account + asians in the US make up for a large part of geniuses (Terence Tao).
This is the US olympiad maths team which was for once able to beat China :

View attachment 2845454
Keep in mind (you probably know this alr but whatever) the only gooks that manage to go to the USA from China are the top 1% there so it feels like chinks are all 130IQ geniuses because most of the ones that managed to come to the USA are, but that doesn’t mean chinks on average are that smart

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Don't take any of this shit seriously btw I'm a fucking retard

Keep in mind (you probably know this alr but whatever) the only gooks that manage to go to the USA from China are the top 1% there so it feels like chinks are all 130IQ geniuses because most of the ones that managed to come to the USA are, but that doesn’t mean chinks on average are that smart
I believe there was a study, that studied blacks, whites, asians ,… that grew up in extremely similar families (blacks and asians being adopted by white families) but the Asians always ended up with the highest iq at the end of the day, followed closely by whites, followed from far by Blacks

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I believe there was a study, that studied blacks, whites, asians ,… that grew up in extremely similar families (blacks and asians being adopted by white families) but the Asians always ended up with the highest iq at the end of the day, followed closely by whites, followed from far by Blacks
Environment plays a very minor if any role on IQ

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Environment plays a very minor if any role on IQ
It does, if u go to school and study, learn maths, you’ll get more logic and do better on iq tests.
These aren’t perfect at all

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Lol you would be in surprised if you realise there are many untouch talents there

Top 130iq is genuis?

Bro both of my brother have >145 iq even when they were in middle school

Dnr

lower sex drives so better studying quality